Ragnarok

The AUT

I was responding to Bilrow who was commenting on our lack of wars. Is it to much of a stretch to say that with less nations in war mode, there is less wars. Now where was I complaining?

Apologies if I misunderstood. Still, you wouldn't have that problem if y'all could do a proper stagger.

-Bama

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame us for failed staggers :(

Edited for Kingzog:

Don't blame us for not keeping up with staggers*

I'm not. That's about as retarded as arguing that you are no allowed to surrender.

I think we can all agree the blame from the failed staggers falls mostly upon the high end non-compliant Sparta nations.

Certainly explains why we all keep getting to hippy at will.

-Bama

Us trembling at your military prowess ---> Not getting in staggers ---> You run to peace mode ---> Us trembling at your military prowess? I've got to break this cycle...

Nations of Karma! No need to hide from their superior military tactic of... hiding!

:wacko:

My poll option is: "They used cloaking devices"

Damn, our secret is revealed, I await someone to call admin bias :P

I take this opportunity to give a shout-out to RoK for keeping this war interesting and entertaining for us, small nations. This is a good fight.

Since it appears that nobody has the Hercule Poirot-like skills necessary to answer the perplexing question of how some NPO nations went hippie, you should start a poll, kingzog.

My poll option is: "They used cloaking devices"

Their top nations were, for the most part, in peace mode prior to the war.

Damn, our secret is revealed, I await someone to call admin bias :P

I take this opportunity to give a shout-out to RoK for keeping this war interesting and entertaining for us, small nations. This is a good fight.

I knew it! Damn trekkies! :v:

Really, why not?

Because your alliance is the definition of mean.

Really? Then why have so many posted in this topic? Why have my questions about the situation been answered? And why has it spurned on healthy debate?

It's just one of those things, like for instance, why do attention hogs* get so many replies in other places? Who knows, just the combined stupidity and boredom of everyone.