Ragnarok

The AUT

Perhaps I was not clear. It is not the NPO. The reasons are varied and have been addressed here. My post was basically about how we have kept up the fight and are not worried about this issue. We know what is going on, and we are good.

As for the NPO? It is pretty easy to hold onto some NS when you have seven pages of Peace Mode nations who are still buying wonders and have been out of danger for over 80 days now. Similarly, when you have nations changing AA to do tech deals and receive aid then coming back to the NPO...well let's say they have their methods.

And people wonder why we don't believe that the NPO is any different...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see alliances go downhill like this but in this case I find it funny because it is RoK.

Anyways, good luck rebuilding and changing my opinion even if it does not matter to you guys. :)

Sorry. I had to get in a little shot because I don't post much.

It's my personal opinion and not the view of my alliance of course.

Similarly, when you have nations changing AA to do tech deals and receive aid then coming back to the NPO...well let's say they have their methods.

Prove it?

Incidently, in the screenshot on page one, TDO had 5th most nations in anarchy? :huh:

I can certainly respect that you guys are still slogging it out instead of sitting out and talking a big game like a lot of the remaining alliances on your side.

-Bama

I agree with this statement. Those now publicly NPO bashing on the Karma side while re-arming and resting need to cowboy up. It shouldn't just be Ragnarok grinding it out on Pork Chop Hill.

An accounting of who is doing what is very much in order.

RoK is having no internal problems, I can assure you of that. As far as externally. I suspect we'll see some gains in ns for RoK and perhaps a bit larger losses for NPO over the next couple weeks.

Just a hunch ;)

Also, if you're going to be nasty like that, I think we at least rate as Ebola.

If it makes any difference, I always thought of you as being more like Salmonella.

(Don't worry I made sure to wash and cook your quote properly before replying, don't want to catch anything...)

Similarly, when you have nations changing AA to do tech deals and receive aid then coming back to the NPO...well let's say they have their methods.

And people wonder why we don't believe that the NPO is any different...

People should probably instruct their members on tech dealing really. Not tech dealing with peace mode, anarchied, or at war nations is pretty basic stuff.

People should probably instruct their members on tech dealing really. Not tech dealing with peace mode, anarchied, or at war nations is pretty basic stuff.

As one of the people charged with tracking down alliances and asking for reps I would have to say please do this. It would save me a lot of headaches.

At first I thought, "who would post something as ridiculous as this".

Then I saw OP's name.

Really? Then why have so many posted in this topic? Why have my questions about the situation been answered? And why has it spurned on healthy debate?

Is this thread ridiculous, or is your post targeting me for no reason at all truly what's ridiculous? ;)

Obviously this has nothing to do with who NPO is targeting as priority. <_<

I'm glad we're being targeted as a priority. It means that we're doing a good job. More importantly, every nuke that falls on us doesn't fall on an ally.

Uhh? Fail thread?

I'm in an alliance allied to RoK, and there are whispers that they're going through a lot of internal drama right now. It's perfectly reasonable to ask "hey, RoK, the hell is going on over there?" and in fact, if you scroll up, someone from RoK pretty much answered all of his questions.

So, fail thread, or fail bkphysics post?

Just recompiled the program and it still returns FAIL.

Trying to point at some possible cracks in RoK by showing a NS 30-day chart implies nothing more than an alliance slugging it out and taking the brunt of the NPO defense attacks. Whispers of internal drama have been shot down and anyone in the know realizes there is nothing but straws to grasp at.

It is perfectly reasonable, but considering the OP animosity towards Karma alliances, the impression is not a general concern for their status as an alliance, but more a chance to poke at them. This whole topic could of been covered very eloquently via an IRC #RoK chat, but instead the OP brought it here because of what i believe to be sinister motives based of their history.