Ragnarok

The AUT

Uhh? Fail thread?

I'm in an alliance allied to RoK, and there are whispers that they're going through a lot of internal drama right now. It's perfectly reasonable to ask "hey, RoK, the hell is going on over there?" and in fact, if you scroll up, someone from RoK pretty much answered all of his questions.

So, fail thread, or fail bkphysics post?

Except if you're allied to them, it is better to ask them personally than to ask them so clear out in public.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad we're being targeted as a priority. It means that we're doing a good job. More importantly, every nuke that falls on us doesn't fall on an ally.

Hi Cable77, sup?

Anyway, if I were RoK Id be very much pissed off honestly. Taking it for the team is one thing, but when you are all alone, and you shouldn't be, another.

We declare on RoK and in some sporadic situations, RoK declares back--- where are your allies? I haven't seen them declare back for you.

For your services, I think that Sparta should rebuild you after the war. Only fair.

Edited by Branimir

Just recompiled the program and it still returns FAIL.

Trying to point at some possible cracks in RoK by showing a NS 30-day chart implies nothing more than an alliance slugging it out and taking the brunt of the NPO defense attacks. Whispers of internal drama have been shot down and anyone in the know realizes there is nothing but straws to grasp at.

It is perfectly reasonable, but considering the OP animosity towards Karma alliances, the impression is not a general concern for their status as an alliance, but more a chance to poke at them. This whole topic could of been covered very eloquently via an IRC #RoK chat, but instead the OP brought it here because of what i believe to be sinister motives based of their history.

Did you even read the OP?

This is not meant as a slight towards Ragnarok

My history shouldn't factor into a question I made and I didn't feel like taking it up on IRC since things often tend to be harder to track. Ragnarok has stated they don't care about their pixels and this is merely a direct result of the war. I don't like to see alliances go down like this, not to say Rangarok is but still, and wanted to see what was wrong. If you target the OP instead of the arguments made and the thread in and of itself then why the hell do you find the need to open your trap to begin with? You're making absolutely no sense and your over sensitivity to a mere question is showing. Clearly.

Your logic is because I made this thread it must be fail. I'm not the one who's grasping at straws, you are.

Edited by The AUT

My history shouldn't factor into a question I made and I didn't feel like taking it up on IRC since things often tend to be harder to track. Ragnarok has stated they don't care about their pixels and this is merely a direct result of the war. I don't like to see alliances go down like this, not to say Rangarok is but still, and wanted to see what was wrong. If you target the OP instead of the arguments made and the thread in and of itself then why the hell do you find the need to open your trap to begin with? You're making absolutely no sense and your over sensitivity to a mere question is showing. Clearly.

Your logic is because I made this thread it must be fail. I'm not the one who's grasping at straws, you are.

This is not meant as a slight against The AUT, but why are his threads so low in quality.

Anyway, if I were RoK Id be very much pissed off honestly. Taking it for the team is one thing, but when you are all alone, and you shouldn't be, another.

We declare on RoK and in some sporadic situations, RoK declares back--- where are your allies? I haven't seen them declare back for you.

For your services, I think that Sparta should rebuild you after the war. Only fair.

Your see-through attempt at stirring is quite delightful ^_^

Yes

Look, I don't like to insult the intelligence of the many people who read the forums, but truly your whole post has no sincere bearing for the well being of RoK. You have been wailing about Karma forever now, and this topic was just another attempt to pick at the cracks that have showed in the Karma unity. You knew the answers to the whole reason behind RoK's loss in NS and you brought it here as a public calling out of those Karma forces who are not exactly extending all their best efforts to engage NPO. Something which was brought up in another thread recently as well.

Maybe I read too much into things, but when people such as yourself put up a topic like this it reeks. Then you throw in sentences like "Not meant to put you down because I hate to see alliances like this but dayum" which clearly is hypocritical to say. If you didn't want to put them down, don't bring it up in public! As well, don't feed that BS line of harder to track on IRC. You could of PM'd their leaders, gone to their forums and asked in an embassy etc. However, those do not get the public draw as this does so you bring it here.

Maybe I am way off base to speculate at your motives, but your history proves you no ally towards the Karma initiative, and all of a sudden you became blissfully ignorant of the fact that RoK is engaging the NPO the most (all publicly available via the stats screen) and anyone in the know is aware of the splinter alliances coming out of RoK.

So you see, I am not targeting you as a poster, I am targeting the derived motives behind your post taking into account your history against Karma's actions and your history as a poster as a whole. We call this an educated deduction.

What is this targeting you speak of?!

La, la, la, la wait till I get my money right!

BIG DADDY - IGW, baby...

IGW 4 Evar!

I accept full responsibility for any changes in NS that have occurred in Ragnarok.

First I had to sell some Infra because all the NPO targets in my range were in peace mode.

Then my targets nuked me. Can you believe that? :o

2uzxr48.png

Topics like this bring a little sunshine into our lives. Thanks, The AUT. :D

Hey you nuked me first!

I can't imagine NPO is doing 'that' much damage anymore.

+1, also i forgot the reason you wish to fight for such a prolonged war...

is it grudges and hatred against NPO??

that would seem a bit unfair <_<

EDIT: Karma won but why continue for so much time ? :(

Edited by Venom4Viper

is it grudges and hatred against NPO??

that would seem a bit unfair <_<

EDIT: Karma won but why continue for so much time ? :(

Perhaps, but going on the precedence bequeathed to the world by 1V what has fairness got to do with war? i don't remember too many people bleating about fair since GW3??. Karma has not won for the war is ongoing, how can you have a victory when the combatants are still in the field?

Also props to RoK, you guys are the real deal B)

Edited by Cataduanes

This is not meant as a slight towards Ragnarok or a means of calling them out but I'm just scratching my head right now.

rangarok.jpg

I believe you were around 7.8 mil of NS before the war started. What happened? You're now sustaining more damage than the NPO is. Not meant to put you down because I hate to see alliances like this but dayum. :mellow:

Isn't it "PAINFULLY OBVIOUS"

so how do i leave the forums to get the last word? where is the button? DANG!

-

Rok is at war... so wouldn't that be period the end?

It's a simple matter really--it's a combination of both external and internal factors.

External: Ragnarok currently is shouldering the brunt of the war against NPO. Bottom line, more wars means more damage, especially when it's a bunch of battle-hardened NPOers with nukes who are almost at ZI duking it out with our small fry. Oh, and btw, NPO is still having a hard time doing even that right.

Internal: All alliances that go into extended war experience some membership loss. Some of this is due to accidental activity from prolonged nuclear anarchy. Others just can't take it any more and up and quit--this is especially true in a true warrior alliance like Ragnarok that refuses to let up. Additionally, recently a few large members started the Ragnablok alliance "Epicurean," while almost simultaneously we had some rather large "members" of Rage Co. who had temporarily joined to assist in the war effort leave because there is no one in their range left to fight.

All in all, nothing that can't be fixed with a little peace and three months of our awesome internal aid programs.

Also, as a side note, I would reiterate the fact that Rokkers do not obsess over pixels. Our nations are tools to aid in the political process and to serve and protect one another. Rok > Rokkers > Self is our mantra. We have nuke and ZI competitions going on right now, and everyone is having a party. Graphs, statistics, and overflowing in-game inboxes may discourage some, but not Ragnarok.

o/ Ragnarok

What, a 'true cn warrior who won't let up' is likely to delete or surrender when at war? How does that make any sense?

Perhaps, but going on the precedence bequeathed to the world by 1V what has fairness got to do with war? i don't remember too many people bleating about fair since GW3??. Karma has not won for the war is ongoing, how can you have a victory when the combatants are still in the field?

Also props to RoK, you guys are the real deal B)

So you wish to continue the sequence? Congratulations then you and those like you shall finish what NPO started and finalize the world in the vision that the NPO had for it. Even when you are beating the NPO you are losing it seems.

RoK ARE the real deal because they unlike many others realize this and do not wish to follow in the footsteps of the NPO. For that I would indeed hail them.

Edited by HeinousOne

So you wish to continue the sequence? Congratulations then you and those like you shall finish what NPO started and finalize the world in the vision that the NPO had for it.

Its not up to me if it continues or not, in the grand scheme of things i am a mere grunt and considering my AA i doubt anyone would listen to me anyhow. But i am intrigued by this vision of the world....tell me more...

Edited by Cataduanes

Its not up to me if it continues or not, in the grand scheme of things i am a mere grunt and considering my AA i doubt anyone would listen to me anyhow. But i am intrigued by this vision of the world....tell me more...

Its really quite simple. The NPO is the most hated alliance in the game yet their skill and understanding of Interalliance relations is quite supreme. They have their own history to look back upon and see how the world begins to rise up against those that do the things they have done. They also have their history to look back upon to realize how one can stray from their path as the pressure of being at the top and the power it confers to you can often lead to bad choices being made.

It seems some leaders who hate the NPO for all that they have done only really hate the NPO because it was the NPO at the top doing these things and not themselves. They certainly seem to desire to exert such power and control themselves. The NPO knows that once you go down such a path it certainly is not easy to stop.

They have set all the precedents and await for one of the blocs to follow the precedent and become the new evil in the world. Once the NPO does accept terms and is relegated suddenly to the bottom of the World Power Structure everyone's attentions will turn elsewhere. Where will they turn and look? They will look upon those that are willing to do the same things as the NPO did. Those alliances will be then seen as just as much of a threat because of what they are willing to do to an alliance post war. Thus when the sides square off again over ethical issues, the NPO will be standing back with a big cheesy grin as these opposing powers will be looking to garner as many independents to their sides for that oh so important numerical advantage. Guess who will be the most well known nuclear power in that group of alliances?

The cycle is continued because those with the corrupting power now wish to further damage individual nations instead of tying NPO's diplomatic hands behind their back. They do not see the true danger to their alliances in the future because they are too busy indulging themselves in the wine made from NPO blood. Sober minds would already be looking past this war.

You are wrong though about you having no say or power in this. We all do, especially those of us whom do not lead alliances. This is where we have our say, this is where WE make a difference and where we say that the world should not be how it was.

What, a 'true cn warrior who won't let up' is likely to delete or surrender when at war? How does that make any sense?

I think his point was that those who left weren't real warriors and so didn't cut it in Rok, a true cn warrior alliance. Basically the chaff.

Your see-through attempt at stirring is quite delightful ^_^

While it can be interpreted that way and would make sense in regards to the war and our opposite positions in it, I do though still believe that many RoK nations may have a very clear clue about what I am talking about here. Now they may be cool with such an unspoken arrangement, but if it was vice versa I would be very much upset. That was the point of my post.

I hope being a "objective" observer, you STAer, can see why I would find their position a bit frustrating. That is all.

All of CN should be beating down RoK's front door pleading with them to be their ally.

Yes, they are a sweet ally arent they? :D

Edited by Branimir