An Ultimatum to iFOK

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You doubt my sincerity? To see the depth, magnitude, and fortitude of my sorrow you must do no more than stare into my immortal heart. If you cannot find it you to forgive me, then very well, at least I still know the truth, and I shall carry this anguish with me to the end of days if I must. That is how badly I feel for what I have done to you.

If you have an "immortal heart" then how exactly will you have an "end of days"

If you have an "immortal heart" then how exactly will you have an "end of days"

It is a mystery of faith my dear boy.

Soo....

does all this mean iFok wins by default?

No. Do understand that iFOK did not deter me from attacking iFOK, I did. By finding a more satisfying target, I lost any need for iFOK and now I may conveniently ignore you as I have done before. Thus I cannot lose, because I have accomplished my goal.

No. Do understand that iFOK did not deter me from attacking iFOK, I did. By finding a more satisfying target, I lost any need for iFOK and now I may conveniently ignore you as I have done before. Thus I cannot lose, because I have accomplished my goal.

Rebel Virginia prevails

I'll buy it.

Pretty sure Walford pre-dates you, actually. Which is exactly why RV is doing it.

Aye, Walford does predate me, and if he wishes me to stop typing in color, he can ask me to and I will. Until then, it's my thing! :P

Plus, it was a joke RandomInterrupt. <_<

Edit: I am pretty sure Walford is before me, but I am not entirely sure, though him typing in color is WELL before me typing in color, so, that's what I'm saying in my post.

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

I think it's hilarious how many of you don't get it.

If you do get it and are still gnashing your teeth and wailing at the advance of the mighty Rebel Virginia, you should probably go back on the blood pressure meds because you're likely headed for a stroke. I know that alliance politics are serious business and all but wow, you guys need to learn how to recognize humor when you see it. This stuff is priceless.

Please, keep this sort of commentary to yourself. People may catch on.

And really, if everyone figures out RVs game, his game ceases to be amusing by lack of reaction from others. And where's the fun in that?

Please, keep this sort of commentary to yourself. People may catch on.

And really, if everyone figures out RVs game, his game ceases to be amusing by lack of reaction from others. And where's the fun in that?

Don't worry, it's not like anyone actually listens around here.

Why are you insulting me? *checks AA*

Oh right, you're in Mushroom Kingdom.

Thank you for your original post, a product of an independent mind.

Wait hating on Sileath is a trait unique to MK?

I am shocked.

Actually, I was invited back by a certain IO :v:

My spies uncovered something that says otherwise:

lod402.png

My guess is it's a clever ruse to get you to go back to war and destroyed once again, just before they expel you like the traitorous scum you are.