FIRE announcement

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Carter.

So Nitenderek are you couping to after that leave the alliance? I don't know if you noticed but Incitatus are not being very active last days and it was one of the "The Realms" problems, you asked him about it? For me the best option should be disband the alliance after the two founders being not members even before a month birthday.

lol Carter.

So Nitenderek are you couping to after that leave the alliance? I don't know if you noticed but Incitatus are not being very active last days and it was one of the "The Realms" problems, you asked him about it? For me the best option should be disband the alliance after the two founders being not members even before a month birthday.

TimLee plans on coming back after tonight's events, and if Inci doesn't want the position, he can hand it off to someone else, or he can start elections, however he is regent, so he is next in line.

So is it safe to assume you're staying in FIRE?

I will stay long enough to help get past these recent issues, but once that is over, I will most likely make my leave. I have other options I wish to pursue, and quite frankly, after tonight's events, although I believe I helped FIRE in the long run, I do think FIRE deserves better then me.

Wow. That's a pretty crazy story.

Also, considering these events, I hope FIRE can pick up the pieces and make something out of an alliance that could be a very revolutionary alliance but was held back by a very substandard leader. If you're sticking around, Nintenderek, FIRE could be something great. Good luck!

FIRE started to sound and look more like a certain other red alliance

Hmmmm, some kind of brain teaser? Who could it be? The Red Cross? Cult of Justasia? I'll have to get back to you on this...

I will stay long enough to help get past these recent issues, but once that is over, I will most likely make my leave. I have other options I wish to pursue, and quite frankly, after tonight's events, although I believe I helped FIRE in the long run, I do think FIRE deserves better then me.

Although generally I don't like you, I think you've done the best you could do on this, so stop being so humble :P

I'm not going to lie. This is exactly what I thought would happen to FIRE. An incompetent leader creates an alliance that happens to be extremely popular due to name and timing, and then he repeatedly screws the pooch so hard he has to get banned and couped by someone else who doesn't exactly have a perfect history of alliance leadership.

This thread is an absolute BLAST.

Edited by Chimaera

The Cult of Justitia remains a small alliance committed to as little entanglement in inter-alliance affairs as possible; however, FIRE's involvements with the Cult warrants a response.

Those nations who retain their membership with this reinvigorated FIRE have the best wishes of the Cult as they move forward without the buffoon Carter. Carter has from day one made it his business to antagonize and/or patronize every alliance on the Red sphere. When not dedicated to insulting Justitia, he has put himself hard to attempting a merge with the Cult, except when he's changed his mind again.

Nintenderek's integrity has hamstrung him on more than one occassion, but it is that integrity that positions him beyond reproach in this matter. The Cult wishes him well in this endeavour.

Edited by Schattenmann