FIRE announcement

I don't think we were ever asked - then again, I don't pay attention to Carter beyond his poor behavior and the amusement it brings.

I'm surprised. I've actually had a few people ask me about some of his plans, and he certainly did want a bunch of mergers :P

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, a former Farker criticized TPF for having a lot of mergers, which completely justifies it.

So you do get to keep your former alliance's background with you when you change alliances, and can't be held accountable for anything your new alliance did before you joined it?

I'm sure mhawk will love to hear that. :)

So you do get to keep your former alliance's background with you when you change alliances, and can't be held accountable for anything your new alliance did before you joined it?

I'm sure mhawk will love to hear that. :)

No, you get to keep your experiences you have gathered while in your former alliance. Seeing as how you quote Cable, a person who fought in the Holy War and most probably remembers Slayer's betrayal, and subsequent merge quite clearly, justifies his words. Your way of thinking seems to indicate that every person of the UjP agreed with GOONS actions near the end, by virtue of being members of said bloc.

Isn't linear thinking fun?

Hang on. Did everyone just notice how much of a jerk carter is -.- because Ive been pointing it out for months

Also, never thought I'd do this one o/ fire :)

Good luck.

I had some bad jives from him, but I didn't think he would take it this far.