FIRE announcement

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A good read.

I do feel that you should stick with FIRE past Friday though, Nitenderek. You were instrumental in cleaning up this whole mess, and I think FIRE could use someone as dedicated as you right now. Good work nonetheless.

Coincidentally Carter was recently reported for a ban evasion that wasn't quite a ban evasion.

It would surprise me if FIRE members side with someone who was ready to jump ship just because things weren't going his way.

Oh shush.

As a Sith itd be utterly hypocritical for you to criticize anyone for coups of incompetent superiors.

Coincidentally Carter was recently reported for a ban evasion that wasn't quite a ban evasion.

It would surprise me if FIRE members side with someone who was ready to jump ship just because things weren't going his way.

Keep it IC, abuse reports have no place being discussed in this section of the forums.

Jeez, I guess this means don't mess with nintenderek.

OOC: No, it means don't do stupid things, and then brag about it to all your friends.

IC: Nintenderek is a good guy. I know. I first met him in Browncoats, and he was one of the few people who is always straight forward and honest. He is a man of his word, and one who, while not to be messed with, is also honest and fair in everything he does.

Also: You mess with him, you're messing with me. Any true Browncoat still has my armies supporting them, no matter what.

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

Wow, way to long for some petty drama.

Still personally thing yall are mostly mad because it turned out FIRE was attempting to actually work with the NPO to create a stable healthy red sphere, instead of just being there to cause trouble.

Edited by muffasamini

OOC: No, it means don't do stupid things, and then brag about it to all your friends.

IC: Nintenderek is a good guy. I know. I first met him in Browncoats, and he was one of the few people who is always straight forward and honest. He is a man of his word, and one who, while not to be messed with, is also honest and fair in everything he does.

Also: You mess with him, you're messing with me. Any true Browncoat still has my armies supporting them, no matter what.

Lulz. Thank you for the correction.

From what I have seen, Carter is an incompetent leader. I applaud Nintenderek and his commitment to the nations of FIRE. I do agree with whoever said that FIRE nations really do deserve better treatment and a better leader. Best of luck Nintenderek and the rest of the FIRE government.