A New Era

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. You know you want to see the DoW! HEECTOOOOOORRR!!!

Yes I do, and you need to come back to life.

This is nice, but blue still isn't as secksi as yellow.

best of luck with your sphere.

Your alliance is the same color as piss, unless you've been heavily drinking.

You know what would be hilarious? If like, some time in the future (like, next week or something) we actually did wage war on aqua and just ZI'd everyone, and then people would be like "but why???" and then we'd be like "yo didnt you read that thread? a bunch of people said we were gonna do it, and you guys just rofl'd".

Then some time after that once Aqua's hate for blue dies down (like, a couple years or so) they can look back on the time we ZI'd them all and laugh fondly.

That would be absolutely hillarious Hizzy, I say we do it, just to see if anyone is paying attention.

There's no military clauses so why people are paranoid that this will be BLEU all over again is beyond me. There's not even an ODP clause like OUT if someone attacks a blue alliance that this treaty comes into play. It's an economic treaty that's it. BLEU is dead and it will stay dead, but who says that there shouldn't be something like this for blue alliances that mutually benefit the entire sphere?

Although Random's craziness is exposing our evil plan to attack former agora members. Random back in your cage!

I truly hope BLEU is dead. I don't think its unreasonable to be paranoid of another BLEU. When several of the same alliances that "lead" BLEU are in Blunity one can't help but think that this could be BLEU 2.0

I don't think we've got anything to prove to you or anyone else. At any rate what if it did turn into a similar bloc to BLEU? Why should anyone care? Unless they were intent on doing damage to one of the alliances that would be a potential signatory on such a treaty there would be no reason for anyone to let such an event offend their delicate sensibilities.

I actually feel motivated to create a defensive bloc on blue now just so I can see some of you bleat about it. God forbid that someone else other than the same old usual suspects who escaped the old hegemony and then turned on it gets powerful. If having a unified blue team makes you nervous you're not going to like the next six months or so because that's how things are trending. It's the idea on everyone's mind, it's just a matter of coming together and agreeing on how to go about it.

Also we're coming for you Aqua. Acting like you're all blue-ish and stuff. We've had enough of that.

No, you don't have anything you need to prove to us. Your actions will do just fine.

Why should anyone care if there is a BLEU 2.0? Is that even a serious question?

I myself would love to see REAL Blue unity on the blue sphere. However, if you think BLEU achieved that you are very much mistaken. Its hard to believe that this is an honest attempt at Blue unity when you don't seem to have any Agora alliances. While you may not agree with their methods, they are still a part of Blue, and they will have to be spoken to eventually if you want anything resembling true Blue unity.

I always liked adding that blue stuff to the toilet water and then competing with myself to see how green i can make it.

Aqua first. Then purple for being just a darker version of blue.

Then we team up with FAN and take out green. Then we declare war on FAN cause we need a trilogy lol

Then we coax NPO into attacking pink for being lightish reddish.

Maroon would defend pink cause they're kinda reddish too and they realize if they don't fight red over there, they'll have to fight red over here. And here sucks.

Black and white would go at it cause that's pretty much how is has to be. Spy vs Spy, chess, etc.

Orange and brown would get kinda heated but in the end they would just merge and form Tan. They're not really in the mood for war.

I like this idea Hizzy. When can we start ;)

I can honestly say we don't care what you think of us. We don't need to prove anything to you. Blunity is a group of alliances that came together to assure mutual prosperity, and that's what we're going to do. Then we're going to destroy Aqua.

Mutual prosperity? I thought it was for your name sake, Blue unity. Now you have me confused. Which is it? Or are you going to attempt both?

As much as it may sound that I hate Blunity, I really don't. I just want to make sure that this isn't another attempt to take over Blue under the disguise of "Blue unity".

Edited by Kochers

I truly hope BLEU is dead. I don't think its unreasonable to be paranoid of another BLEU. When several of the same alliances that "lead" BLEU are in Blunity one can't help but think that this could be BLEU 2.0
When we announce the military bloc then you can put on your helmet, but for now just enjoy this next step we've taken to get blue back to it's former glory.
I myself would love to see REAL Blue unity on the blue sphere. However, if you think BLEU achieved that you are very much mistaken. Its hard to believe that this is an honest attempt at Blue unity when you don't seem to have any Agora alliances. While you may not agree with their methods, they are still a part of Blue, and they will have to be spoken to eventually if you want anything resembling true Blue unity.
You shouldn't be surprised that the ex-Agora crowd don't have their name on this treaty... yet. They did quite a bit to hurt the blue sphere, and many blue alliances still have some reservations about them.

Regardless, they are free to apply for membership.

Mutual prosperity? I thought it was for your name sake, Blue unity. Now you have me confused. Which is it? Or are you going to attempt both?
The two aren't mutually exclusive, but that should obvious.
As much as it may sound that I hate Blunity, I really don't. I just want to make sure that this isn't another attempt to take over Blue under the disguise of "Blue unity".
It sounds like you just have an axe to grind with the ex-BLEU crowd.

The first step towards repairing the damage taken to Blue unity since the WotC. I do wish that this was BLEU 2.0 though.

Yes. Isn't it shocking how a new major blue team bloc has some alliances in common with an old major blue team bloc? How dare those former BLEU alliances like tLC and UINE and ARES try to take other the world with their trades. Agora was an abomination which only widened the divisions in the blue sphere. It is no surprise that some alliances do not feel that they are suitable for an entity that seeks to unite the blue sphere.

Edited by WilliamDean

I believe someone fears that Blunity might become the next Evil overlords of Planet Bob

If I can clear the air a little bit on this issue...

You claim that several alliances that led BLEU are also in Blunity. Well, what do you expect? Is anyone really going to set up an economic bloc on any colour sphere without having the largest members of that sphere participating? I mean, ya it can be done, but it would be as retarded as a horse fetus. It's not a "coincidence" so much as an inevitability.

Why don't we have any Agora alliances? This project has been in the making for quite some time. It underwent a name change as well (you can either call it a name change, or you can say the first attempt failed, it's a blurry line). Would it have made sense to invite members of Agora to help found a 2nd blue economy bloc? Not really. In fact, of the 9 you see signing this document, 4 were introduced later on after the initial concept was outlined. Will you see ex-Agora members take part in this in the near future? I hope so, because I have some good friends who used to be in Agora. (And, pardon my lapse of memory but wasn't GDA in Agora?)

And please don't misrepresent BLEU. Ya, BLEU made some mistakes... but it was nowhere near the monster everyone claimed it to be. The war is over and quite frankly you don't need to keep pretending like BLEU was a demon.

What? I think you might need to go see a doctor, it's SUPPOSED to be clear, when properly hydrated.

fyi; piss isn't "supposed" to be clear. It can get darker and lighter throughout the day, but you don't need to constantly piss clear fluid to be healthy. Yellow piss is completely physiological.

When we announce the military bloc then you can put on your helmet, but for now just enjoy this next step we've taken to get blue back to it's former glory.

You shouldn't be surprised that the ex-Agora crowd don't have their name on this treaty... yet. They did quite a bit to hurt the blue sphere, and many blue alliances still have some reservations about them.

Regardless, they are free to apply for membership.

The two aren't mutually exclusive, but that should obvious.

It sounds like you just have an axe to grind with the ex-BLEU crowd.

As long as its an honest attempt at Blue unity, I have no problem with it.

I'm not surprised that they aren't part of Blunity, but I don't think you will be successful in achieving Blue unity until they do join.

If I had actually fought in the NADC-BLEU War, I probably would. However, I'm more focused on making sure something like that isn't allowed to happen again rather then argueing with the ex-BLEU crowd. What they did was in the past, and its better for everyone if we move on. Progress that those alliances (specifically NpO) have made have actually been very good in my opinion, I just don't wish to see them backslide to the position they were in.

Of course they aren't all to blame for that war, as the NADC did have its own faults too. However, those were of an internal nature of which I can't currently deal with. I can, however, attempt to stop the recreation of a BLEU-like bloc.

Back to the OP: Congrats again to the signatories of Blunity. As long as your motives towards Blue unity are not of a destructive nature, then you will have my support.

It is both. Those two do not have to be separate goals, they are very easily achievable together....

I mean, ya it can be done, but it would be as retarded as a horse fetus.

I love you. :lol1:

Stop being paranoid. Just because some alliances that were signatories of BLEU does not make this BLEU. It's a blue unity treaty so of course it's going to include blue alliances that were in BLEU unlike another pact that shall not be named. This is a mutual economic pact that is open to blue alliances.

Also we're trying to assimilate aqua.

Stop being paranoid. Just because some alliances that were signatories of BLEU does not make this BLEU. It's a blue unity treaty so of course it's going to include blue alliances that were in BLEU unlike another pact that shall not be named. This is a mutual economic pact that is open to blue alliances.

Also we're trying to assimilate aqua.

Do you really think that everyone doesn't know what bloc your talking about? "another pact that shall not be named" really?

Of course they aren't all to blame for that war, as the NADC did have its own faults too. However, those were of an internal nature of which I can't currently deal with. I can, however, attempt to stop the recreation of a BLEU-like bloc.

To be perfectly honest with you, if we wanted to "re-create a BLEU-like bloc" there is nothing that you could do to stop us. Seriously, what the hell are you on about? BLEU wasn't some roving bloodthirsty demon hell bent on the destruction of NADC. BLEU was defending itself from an inept alliance whose senior government member decided to throw to the fires by spying on Polar. The reasons and destruction of BLEU are far in the past, leave it there where it belongs and walk away.

It's an economic bloc yo, relax.

EDIT:

I should clarify the spying on Polar was in-game spying on our nukes, as far as I can remember.

Edited by Willaim Kreiger

BLEU wasn't some roving bloodthirsty demon hell bent on the destruction of NADC.
I recall approaching NADC on several occasions to gauge their interest in joining BLEU, actually. They had no interest in unity. It's mainly because they were a stopping point for refugees from NAAC and CIN who wanted nothing more than to destroy Polar and its allies. While we were willing to move on and forget old grudges for common prosperity they repeatedly slapped down our extended hand of friendship, and factions within NADC worked to weaken Polar and BLEU in general.

BLEU made a serious effort to unite the blue team for our common defense and prosperity. Though it had an ignominious end, it did function quite well for a while. Its economic side created a long lasting prosperity which is still felt today, and its example of principled, collegial cooperation among senators is the standard by which all teams operate now. Militarily, it made a real mess of the Unjust Path before being overwhelmed in the noCB war.

Blunity is similar to BLEU in that some of the principals are the same and some of the principles are the same. We're taking a different tack as far as unity goes though. We're going to develop bonds of friendship through trade, tech deals, and general interaction before swearing our nations to the common defense. Perhaps no defense treaty will ever come from it. If that's the case, so be it. I'd like to see it encompass the entire sphere, but I know certain alliances prize their neutrality and I respect that.