A New Era

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to make an example of you, but I would just like to say this to all of those who have said similar things already; this is not BLEU, this is Blunity. It is a treaty for the same original intentions as BLEU was, however it is economic in nature, not defensive and it is not the same as BLEU was. This new bloc both includes new alliances and does not include old alliances of BLEU. This is a new bloc with the same goal as BLEU, but it is in no way the same as BLEU was.

Once again, I don't mean to make an example of you Oda, but you were the last one to post it and, while it was obvious that the accusations would be inevitable, this is not the same as old BLEU and I would just like everyone to know that very clearly.

Not the same as the old BLEU? I think we'll let your actions prove that.

Anyways, congrats to all the alliances involved, I truly DO hope that this isn't just BLEU 2.0.

Anyways, congrats to all the alliances involved, I truly DO hope that this isn't just BLEU 2.0.

TBH, I don't think anyone here cares about proving anything (at the very least, I certainly don't).

Without getting into the technical impossibility of proving that we won't do with Blunity what we did with BLEU, we can simply tell you to read the treaty and try to find out how this pact can be used to bully or intimidate anyone.

Yeah dude, this will be the first barely-binding econ bloc to force any alliances they don't like to disband. First we'll use the tech trading clause as CB and start attacking Agora alliances. Then we'll use the admittance clause to start attacking small blue alliances and force them to become our tech farms and assimilate into us. Then we'll ascend the Path of the Unjust together and Become the Monster.

At least, that's what I was told the plan would be. I hope I am not let down.

Yeah dude, this will be the first barely-binding econ bloc to force any alliances they don't like to disband. First we'll use the tech trading clause as CB and start attacking Agora alliances. Then we'll use the admittance clause to start attacking small blue alliances and force them to become our tech farms and assimilate into us. Then we'll ascend the Path of the Unjust together and Become the Monster.

At least, that's what I was told the plan would be. I hope I am not let down.

The grizzly bear speaks truth. Our first target is Aqua, as they are encroaching upon blue by being too similar of a color.

TBH, I don't think anyone here cares about proving anything (at the very least, I certainly don't).

Without getting into the technical impossibility of proving that we won't do with Blunity what we did with BLEU, we can simply tell you to read the treaty and try to find out how this pact can be used to bully or intimidate anyone.

You will dominate your sphere with violence and anger like ICE did with aqua... no wait

There's no military clauses so why people are paranoid that this will be BLEU all over again is beyond me. There's not even an ODP clause like OUT if someone attacks a blue alliance that this treaty comes into play. It's an economic treaty that's it. BLEU is dead and it will stay dead, but who says that there shouldn't be something like this for blue alliances that mutually benefit the entire sphere?

Although Random's craziness is exposing our evil plan to attack former agora members. Random back in your cage!

I don't think we've got anything to prove to you or anyone else. At any rate what if it did turn into a similar bloc to BLEU? Why should anyone care? Unless they were intent on doing damage to one of the alliances that would be a potential signatory on such a treaty there would be no reason for anyone to let such an event offend their delicate sensibilities.

I actually feel motivated to create a defensive bloc on blue now just so I can see some of you bleat about it. God forbid that someone else other than the same old usual suspects who escaped the old hegemony and then turned on it gets powerful. If having a unified blue team makes you nervous you're not going to like the next six months or so because that's how things are trending. It's the idea on everyone's mind, it's just a matter of coming together and agreeing on how to go about it.

Also we're coming for you Aqua. Acting like you're all blue-ish and stuff. We've had enough of that.

Yellow is target number two on our lists. Making our waters all discolored when you pee in them, how dare you...

I always liked adding that blue stuff to the toilet water and then competing with myself to see how green i can make it.

Aqua first. Then purple for being just a darker version of blue.

Then we team up with FAN and take out green. Then we declare war on FAN cause we need a trilogy lol

Then we coax NPO into attacking pink for being lightish reddish.

Maroon would defend pink cause they're kinda reddish too and they realize if they don't fight red over there, they'll have to fight red over here. And here sucks.

Black and white would go at it cause that's pretty much how is has to be. Spy vs Spy, chess, etc.

Orange and brown would get kinda heated but in the end they would just merge and form Tan. They're not really in the mood for war.

I always liked adding that blue stuff to the toilet water and then competing with myself to see how green i can make it.

Aqua first. Then purple for being just a darker version of blue.

Then we team up with FAN and take out green. Then we declare war on FAN cause we need a trilogy lol

Then we coax NPO into attacking pink for being lightish reddish.

Maroon would defend pink cause they're kinda reddish too and they realize if they don't fight red over there, they'll have to fight red over here. And here sucks.

Black and white would go at it cause that's pretty much how is has to be. Spy vs Spy, chess, etc.

Orange and brown would get kinda heated but in the end they would just merge and form Tan. They're not really in the mood for war.

This plan sounds like lots of fun, let's do it hizzy :D

I can honestly say we don't care what you think of us. We don't need to prove anything to you. Blunity is a group of alliances that came together to assure mutual prosperity, and that's what we're going to do. Then we're going to destroy Aqua.

Edited by The Mathias

You know what would be hilarious? If like, some time in the future (like, next week or something) we actually did wage war on aqua and just ZI'd everyone, and then people would be like "but why???" and then we'd be like "yo didnt you read that thread? a bunch of people said we were gonna do it, and you guys just rofl'd".

Then some time after that once Aqua's hate for blue dies down (like, a couple years or so) they can look back on the time we ZI'd them all and laugh fondly.

You know what would be hilarious? If like, some time in the future (like, next week or something) we actually did wage war on aqua and just ZI'd everyone, and then people would be like "but why???" and then we'd be like "yo didnt you read that thread? a bunch of people said we were gonna do it, and you guys just rofl'd".

Then some time after that once Aqua's hate for blue dies down (like, a couple years or so) they can look back on the time we ZI'd them all and laugh fondly.

brb, cancelling all blue treaties <_<