A New Era

I absolutely *love* this treaty. I tried so hard to organise blunity back when I was MoFA of MCXA, many of these alliances may remember my efforts to approach them about it. Sadly MCXA got in the way..... I notice there's a distinct lack of their signature on this.... at least they are remaining consistently anti-BLEU.

o/ BLUNITY, I love you guys forever and a day.

We're open to talks, the question is are they?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck blue, and by the way, the guys who killed BLEU weren't us, and are in fact in charge right now, so watch your back.

You do not comprehend the sheer magnitude of hurt feelings in Polaris when your leaders helped found the Agora Accords. I appreciate the warning; it would not be the first time the Blue team had to watch its back.

Indeed, now we can work to further regain lost ground, undo the damage caused in the past year, and bring the Blue team back to the position it deserves to be in.

This will only bring us closer to prosperity.

Perfectly stated. It will be nice to see a unified blue once more.

It does indeed. One wonders when a military cooperation portion will be added.

Yes, one wonders whether the Blue team would be allowed a trade forum without being accused of plotting world domination. Good thing we have ChairmanHal's awesome predictive power to express what everyone else must be wondering.

Edited by Penguin

It does indeed. One wonders when a military cooperation portion will be added.

The day when the NPO is finally invited into both this and Frostbite, and begins its struggle back to the top.

Edited by Teriethien

I absolutely *love* this treaty. I tried so hard to organise blunity back when I was MoFA of MCXA, many of these alliances may remember my efforts to approach them about it. Sadly MCXA got in the way..... I notice there's a distinct lack of their signature on this.... at least they are remaining consistently anti-BLEU.

o/ BLUNITY, I love you guys forever and a day.

We had insufficient political capital to establish or lead any blue economic bloc at that time, if we ever did. Our preference was to attempt to fix what already existed rather than look into a second economic treaty; something which did not come to fruition. Suffice it to say, there were concerns which took greater priority at the time.

@ Joe Stupid: I believe the 75% blue requirement within this treaty would present a challenge for any participation in this group, regardless of what talks might produce.

Awesome stuff, congrats to our Blue allies and the rest of you as well.

For curiosity sakes anyone know off hand which Blue alliances are not part of this?

Lifted from the wiki:

Blunity

ARES, GDA, Genesis, GR, IAA, NpO, NV, tLC, UINE

The rest of Blue

1TF, BRIG, Echelon, FCO, ICENI, IPA, MCXA, NADC, OcUK, TFD, TSO, UBD, USB, YUC

Though the wiki is occasionally outdated, and perhaps it is missing a few other Blue alliances.

Edited by Penguin

For curiosity sakes anyone know off hand which Blue alliances are not part of this?

MCXA, NADC, 1TF, Echelon, the Brigade, TFD, UBD, and a couple of smaller ones i think :\

EDIT: dang you penguin! D=

Edited by maicke

MCXA, NADC, TFD, TSO, UBD, Echelon, FCO, 1TF, and some others under 50 members.

Edit: dang you maicke :P

Edited by Gopherbashi

Yes, one wonders whether the Blue team would be allowed a trade forum without being accused of plotting world domination. Good thing we have ChairmanHal's awesome predictive power to express what everyone else must be wondering.

Oh I see, that's an insult. You must have been thinking up that one for hours. :rolleyes:

Here's a few clues to buy:

1. Didn't say it was a bad thing, indeed Joe Stupid and I go back to the days when ARES was a Ragnarok protectorate.

2. This looks like a solid economic treaty with much win.

3. You want to turn this into a MADP, I honestly could care less.

There are undeniable similarities between this treaty and the economic portion of BLEU. If you are unable to handle someone bringing it up, then why even create an economic cooperation treaty on Blue at all? Live long, prosper. Whatever.

Lifted from the wiki:

Blunity

ARES, GDA, Genesis, GR, IAA, NpO, NV, tLC, UINE

The rest of Blue

1TF, BRIG, Echelon, FCO, ICENI, IPA, MCXA, NADC, OcUK, TFD, TSO, UBD, USB, YUC

Though the wiki is occasionally outdated, and perhaps it is missing a few other Blue alliances.

YUC disbanded :(

I see 3 alliances on that list that I would really like to see in Blunity in the future.

WTF isnt on that list, are they really that new?

Edited by maicke