Chapter 1

Gen Lee

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They obviously were not a fan of his bluntness when it came to "touchy" subjects

Which is what I love about you Lee

Zilla speaks many many truths, Lee you said what needed to be said when people were too "diplomatic" to say it, good sir you will be sorely missed around here...atleast continue to be as awesome as you are

You're pretty kickass. It's hard to find someone who's just straight to the point and honest about something in this game, and it was great to be on the same side as you. Take care bro.

Ok so two NPO posts were considered trolling or insulting I agree, but with six or seven that retaliated those two posts are from Karma. So 2 > 5? And how was my post trolling? I said "Ok bye bye." You're assuming I'm trolling

based off the fact that I'm a NPO memeber? Just ignore such posts. If you know they are trolling why respond?

Oh yeah now I remember this the OWF the land that lacks logic.

It sucks when the numbers are against you instead, doesn't it?

Well Lee, we have definitely had our ups and downs throughout the short time I got to know you. We disagreed on almost everything, we insulted one another, we typed furiously and harshly that one time. And then we were okay. There are many things I still question with regards to NATO and RoK's long history, but I have always let it fall by the wayside since most of it happened before I was ever around. I can say that even through the arguments, and the vicious beatdown I received in RoK's forums that one time, I have always liked your straight up no bull !@#$ style.

"Why spend your leisure bereft of pleasure

A massing treasure why scrape and save?

Why look so canny at ev'ry penny?

You'll take no money within the grave

Landlords and gentry with all their plenty

Must still go empty where e'er they're bound

So to my thinking we'd best be drinking

Our glasses clinking and round and round

King Solomon's glory, so famed in story

Was far outshone by the lillies guise

But hard winds harden both field and garden

Pleading for pardon, the lily dies

Life's but a bauble of toil and trouble

The feathered arrow, once shot ne'er found

So, lads and lasses, because life passes

Come fill your glasses for another round

The huckster greedy, he blinds the needy

Their strifes unheeding, shouts "Money down!"

This special vices, his fancy prices

For a florin value he'll charge a crown

With hump for tramel, the scripture's chamel

Missed the needle's eye and so came to ground

Why pine for riches, while still you've stitches

To hold your britches up? Another round!"

Take care.

GLee

It has been a pleasure and indeed it has been honor to serve under you when i first came to Ragnarok, little more than a year ago, and since then. You were one of those that leapt headfirst into stuff that needed fixing. Hoo says you were an excellent wingman and indeed, we know, if it were not for you and the non-nonsense approach of yours, Ragnarok would not have been the place it is today.

For it is people like you that made us what we are, and what we shall be in the days to come. Learning from you, working under your hand and then at your side when i lost my illusions and n00b status, has been a wild ride.

Every alliance would have its own heros and people that they look upto, for Ragnarok you are one of the greats.

o7 Gen_Lee.

ps: you got to send me the pics of the big mouth bass you reel in next. i shall send you the next rainbow trout i land. <3 ya man.

Not Really Hell Angel.

What is happening with Pacifica is government sanctioned attack. Not what GLee is doing on his way out. A subtle difference. This seems more to be a case of a nation on his way out, and deciding to have some fireworks on the way out. Same as a lot of people have been known to do in the past.

Ok so two NPO posts were considered trolling or insulting I agree, but with six or seven that retaliated those two posts are from Karma. So 2 > 5? And how was my post trolling? I said "Ok bye bye." You're assuming I'm trolling

based off the fact that I'm a NPO memeber? Just ignore such posts. If you know they are trolling why respond?

Oh yeah now I remember this the OWF the land that lacks logic.

Those "Karma" post were answering the less than polite posts of yours and your friends. Yes, I saw what you wrote before you edited so don't try to !@#$%^&* me.

It's a goodbye thread, there is no need to bring in sides in here. You didn't like GenLee (do you even know him or do you just assume he's one of the baddies because of his AA?) and that's all fine and dandy. Just keep your lame propaganda out of this thread.

Not Really Hell Angel.

What is happening with Pacifica is government sanctioned attack. Not what GLee is doing on his way out. A subtle difference. This seems more to be a case of a nation on his way out, and deciding to have some fireworks on the way out. Same as a lot of people have been known to do in the past.

Ok, cool. Just wanted to have that cleared up.

Not Really Hell Angel.

Indeed. I don't think anyone here is questioning that but Hell Angel tried to check if Gen Lee is no longer considered member of RoK as he has initiated hostilities against TOP and Gremlins nations. As per normal anti rogue procedure we are responding with declarations and wanted to check before we started military action. Now that we've talked on IRC the question is solved and we can both go on with our lives.

I also have to make one thing clear. Anyone declaring on Gen Lee without explicit authorization from Grand Defender of TOP (Vladimir Stukov) and/or Executor of Gremlins Bob Janova will be seen as running interference. TOP and Gremlins are perfectly capable of dealing with Gen Lee's attack on our own and no help will be necessary.

It is unfortunate that Gen Lee chose to go rogue as I do not believe in the practice however I can understand how it might make it harder to come back to this game, and this could be motive for Gen Lee to do so. In that case, good luck in RL Gen Lee.

Edited by Saber

I also have to make one thing clear. Anyone declaring on Gen Lee without explicit authorization from Grand Defender of TOP (Vladimir Stukov) and/or Executor of Gremlins Bob Janova will be seen as running interference. TOP and Gremlins are perfectly capable of dealing with Gen Lee's attack on our own and no help will be necessary.

It is unfortunate that Gen Lee chose to go rogue as I do not believe in the practice however I can understand how it might make it harder to come back to this game, and this could be motive for Gen Lee to do so. In that case, good luck in RL Gen Lee.

Well, this is certainly hilarious. Are you implying that someone declaring on me wouldn't help you? Perhaps you are worried they would decide to not use their nukes?

Why would it make it harder to come back? There's no such thing as PZI anymore. ;)