Chapter 1

Gen Lee

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just wasted about 5 minutes thinking of a witty retort...so instead I'll just answer seriously.

I picked targets in less time then I thought about answering this question.

I looked up 3 people - Crymson, Dr. Dan, and Chill. The Tri-fecta of negotiating a fake war with IRON and applying pressure to have their will done at all cost. When 2/3 were out of range I just grabbed people from the AA I picked, even got lucky with a SDI-less guy, lol.

Ideally it would have been all TOP because I respect Gremlins. But Chill made the cut because he stands out as the most manipulative and disingenuous person I've had the unfortunate experience of dealing with in this game.

I'm really sorry but I only had 3 slots, I apologize to anyone that feels slighted that I didn't find them worthy. ;)

Hey, I was head of internal affairs!   <_<

I tried so hard :(

Perhaps too hard. :P

Hey, I was head of internal affairs!   <_<

Well I honestly had no clue who TOP gov't was besides Crymson and you. You were there to tell me what I could and should offer to IRON for peace terms, so perhaps you were guilty by association. Perhaps... <_<

Well I honestly had no clue who TOP gov't was besides Crymson and you. You were there to tell me what I could and should offer to IRON for peace terms, so perhaps you were guilty by association. Perhaps... <_<

Nah, I'll take the evil mastermind role.

Also, we just gave our opinion.  It was made explicitly clear that there was no threat from TOP what-so-ever and that it was ultimately up to you and the other alliances fighting IRON.

(For reference, it was Someguy who was the 3rd TOP3 government member and in charge of FA).

Anywho, convo getting too serious, so...bai.

When my $@! was 23 years old I quit professional cybernations. I have played professionally for several years now, but in my heart, I quit for real this time, tonight. It's time I accept the fact that the glory days of my life are now behind me. Just like Neil Armstrong, I went to space and now I'm back, and nobody gives a !@#$.

Therefore, I will now settle into this new life. I will find new ways in which to use these talents. I will take my current responsibilities seriously, and try to do them the best that I possibly can. Realizing that the love of my life has chosen another, I will move forward...without her. I do all these things not because I want to, but because I have to.

From this moment forward Gen. Lee is just like everyone else, normal, not special, no hopes, no dreams, pretending to be important when he's really super not. Just an average guy with exceptional hair, nothing more, nothing less.

From this moment forward the people's champion, the southern sensation, the reverse apache master, the man with the golden dick, Dr. $@ and balls...that Gen. Lee, is now dead. And he will never pick up cybernations ever !@#$@#$ again.

Chapter 2...the next chapter...

Well at least you left with your dignity... :)

Edited by Drostan