Chapter 1

Gen Lee

This is not true and you know it. Sam's post (who, given his past, isn't really the Karma poster child) and the first two NPO posts, including yours (before the edit), were IC trolling in an OOC area. Do us all a favour and keep your propaganda out of this thread.

Ok so two NPO posts were considered trolling or insulting I agree, but with six or seven that retaliated those two posts are from Karma. So 2 > 5? And how was my post trolling? I said "Ok bye bye." You're assuming I'm trolling

based off the fact that I'm a NPO memeber? Just ignore such posts. If you know they are trolling why respond?

Oh yeah now I remember this the OWF the land that lacks logic.

Edited by kevin32891

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good riddance, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

^ shows the reformed nature of NPO

What happened, internet tough guy?

Good riddance.

And TSO shows that they haven't changed. Just when I was starting to think it was possible.

To Lee, much love.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Actually, it's not a lack of logic. It's folks not being able to distinguish their IC self and their OOC self. To be fair though, a lot of folks don't really have a difference in their IC self and their normal OOC/internet selves.

Good riddance, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

See this is why we get upset when good players leave, we need them to dilute the concentration of players like yourself.

Lee!!!

I really dont know what to say... You have been an amazing friend to me and my members, I will always be grateful. You take care of yourself and please dont be a stranger. :wub:

Son of a !@#$%* man... you and Hoo? You guys are making me feel like it's my time to leave as well.

Good luck in RL. You were a great friend and I'll never forget everything that Rok did for me. They were lucky to have you, and I was happy to serve under you.

I understand the feeling.

Lee, we have been playing the game together for #$%$ing forever. Every alliance I have been in, you have been there too.... OE, Tetris... man those were the days, back when I was still an uber noob.

Rok will be forever indebted to your service.

I'll miss you bro, for real.

:(

The only people who revell in another player leaving are those who have failed so miserably to achieve the status they wish that they have to pretend that people they don't like are so far beneath them that they don't warrant even out of character courtesy. That way they don't have to admit that someone they dislike is more accomplished than they are. It's one step above the "You suck at RL" defense.

We find ourselves in 100% agreement.

And now since it appears he has his sober $@! set on it:

Gen_Lee, I asked you once back in January to stay at Ragnarok because I knew your departure at that time would be the straw that broke that camel's back. We had a lot of people picking up their gear and making for the exit when Hoo left and because you stayed, a lot of other people stayed as well. If Hoo was the brain of Ragnarok, you were its soul.

We've had our disagreements, most recently because I was pressing too hard in character regarding a matter that in the end mattered little to outcome of events. We settled things in private and I thank you for the forgiveness and level headedness you displayed. This game will miss your participation almost as much as the friends you made during your time here will miss you.

I often comment when former \m/embers leave that they should take the all the positives they learned here and take them with them and leave anything negative behind. You have learned more than you realize about being a leader and the qualities necessary to lead. You will, I have complete confidence, be successful in life.

Good luck to you sir. o7

Edited by ChairmanHal

What happened, internet tough guy?

Good riddance.

coming from someone like yourself i find your comment to be extremely hillarious.

Sam, you are by far the worst kind of player this game has to offer, please kindly stfu

lee, take it easy.

Son of a !@#$%* man... you and Hoo? You guys are making me feel like it's my time to leave as well.

Good luck in RL. You were a great friend and I'll never forget everything that Rok did for me. They were lucky to have you, and I was happy to serve under you.

No. This is not allowed.

Ok so two NPO posts were considered trolling or insulting I agree, but with six or seven that retaliated those two posts are from Karma. So 2 > 5? And how was my post trolling? I said "Ok bye bye." You're assuming I'm trolling

based off the fact that I'm a NPO memeber? Just ignore such posts. If you know they are trolling why respond?

Since my first post didn't seem to sink in. Cut this out or you will be getting warn increases. Talk about the player leaving the game and do it in a respectful way or don't talk at all.

Well, this !@#$@#$ sucks. Gen Lee was the most under rated leader / wing man, ever.

Yes, I am back. You will be seeing my new alliance "The Bear Cavalry" posted up within the next few days. We'll be a red team alliance.

Red is win. I'll see you there.

Lee, I haven't known you long but I've enjoyed the time I've had working with you. While there were issues and conflicts, you were always open and honest with me and that is rare. You've been someone to depend on and had a honest will to help RoK. You truly did think of RoK and it is a blow to CN to lose you but you have to do what is best for you. I hope you take the positives from here and remember those instead of the bad.

Good luck in RL. Mazel tov.

if I'm not mistaken, this is an in character forum.

Your alliance faces tough times and you just leave? I hope the door hits you on the way out.

OOC: Please come back when you feel you have the time. Theres no reason to leave, its time to inherit they world yall created. Also, are you leaving, or just stepping down your involvement?

Red is win. I'll see you there.

Red is indeed win. But remember Hoo, look before you leap. Dont just join the red team because you think it will get a good lol at the NPO. We are all committed to a unified and functional red sphere, and those coming in to mess around will not be cared for.

Edit: silly me, this is an OOC forum, but you can see what I mean, so I'll leave it.

Edited by muffasamini