Chapter 1

Gen Lee

I'm glad I'm not grading some of you for reading comprehension. <_<

Never said he was quitting the game. Just said he was tired of the bovine scatology that this game has become and won't be taking things so seriously.

I empathize more than he knows.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said he was quitting the game. Just said he was tired of the bovine scatology that this game has become and won't be taking things so seriously.

That's what I took from it as well.

Stay classy, Cybernations.

I believe it is a goodbye thread. From what, it isn't clear. :P

Also, my dear SunnyInc, I don't know this guy. Therefore, your point is... well, actually, you don't really have one.

I'm pretty sure it's a goodbye thread, Glee has just been drinking. :awesome:

I'm pretty sure it's a goodbye thread, Glee has just been drinking. :awesome:

That's too bad. Hopefully when he's sober he changes his mind about quitting. As disgusted as I have become, I'm not to that stage, not yet*.

* - with no apologies to those of you living for the day I quit and are keeping some ecstasy around to get your mood up to celebrate

What happened, internet tough guy?

Good riddance.

I never got the chance to speak to you Sam, and I'm happy to say I'll never regret it.

Is this a goodbye CN or goodbye Rok thread?

Both. I can't keep up with this game anymore, too much real life stuff going on.

This is an OOC goodbye thread, so stop trolling it.

I don't mind.

I never got the chance to speak to you Sam, and I'm happy to say I'll never regret it.

Both. I can't keep up with this game anymore, too much real life stuff going on.

I don't mind.

I know we never got to talk much other than the mindless drabble of IRC, but I respect you man, and that's a lot coming from teh zilla

I was contacted on the Hoo Phone and told that this thread was here. It is befitting that you and I would walk away within days of eachother, my friend. I got a lot of credit for what Ragnarok became, but I never would have been able to do any of it without the greatest wingman that Cybernations has ever seen.

Keep in touch, Claderone. You know how to contact me. :P

That's too bad. Hopefully when he's sober he changes his mind about quitting. As disgusted as I have become, I'm not to that stage, not yet*.

* - with no apologies to those of you living for the day I quit and are keeping some ecstasy around to get your mood up to celebrate

The only people who revell in another player leaving are those who have failed so miserably to achieve the status they wish that they have to pretend that people they don't like are so far beneath them that they don't warrant even out of character courtesy. That way they don't have to admit that someone they dislike is more accomplished than they are. It's one step above the "You suck at RL" defense.

From what I'm seeing Karma is flaming more then the other side.

Just ignore those types of post only makes you look like whiners.

This is not true and you know it. Sam's post (who, given his past, isn't really the Karma poster child) and the first two NPO posts, including yours (before the edit), were IC trolling in an OOC area. Do us all a favour and keep your propaganda out of this thread.

I was contacted on the Hoo Phone and told that this thread was here. It is befitting that you and I would walk away within days of eachother, my friend. I got a lot of credit for what Ragnarok became, but I never would have been able to do any of it without the greatest wingman that Cybernations has ever seen.

Keep in touch, Claderone. You know how to contact me. :P

Didn't even make it two weeks this time before making a return, Hoo? :P

Yes, I am back. You will be seeing my new alliance "The Bear Cavalry" posted up within the next few days. We'll be a red team alliance.

Your next retirement will hopefully only last a matter of minutes.

Also Gen Lee I would like to congratulate you on the amount of people you have upset. You can always judge how kickass you were by the amount of children you have throwing a hissy fit because you didn't put them in the perfect light. Keep living up to my expectations TSO and others!