Chapter 1

Gen Lee

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the same TOP that tucked tail making threats now?

It's not a threat, pal. It's quite clearly a statement that it would make my day to see a Ragnarok member aid a bloke who's using nukes on my colleagues.

Edit: Clarity.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

It's not a threat, pal. It's quite clearly a statement that it would make my day to see a Ragnarok member aid a bloke who's using nukes on my colleagues.

Edit: Clarity.

Yeah, watching people aid each other is pretty fun.

It's a nonissue. Systemfailure doesn't have a FAC and is sitting at 3 wonders. Even if he were to buy a FAC as his 4th wonder to send secret aid, I think buying such a crappy wonder is enough punishment in and of itself. ;)

It's a nonissue. Systemfailure doesn't have a FAC and is sitting at 3 wonders. Even if he were to buy a FAC as his 4th wonder to send secret aid, I think buying such a crappy wonder is enough punishment in and of itself. ;)

also RoK makes me wear a dunce hat for the rest of my Nations life or until i delete it

Darn it, Lee, I go away for a few days and this is what you do? :(

You helped make war co-ordination bearable and did wonders to improve MK-RoK relations. You were also an extremely fun person. Keep in touch, despite no longer being a sucker (aka government in a CN alliance).

Darn it, Lee, I go away for a few days and this is what you do? :(

You helped make war co-ordination bearable and did wonders to improve MK-RoK relations. You were also an extremely fun person. Keep in touch, despite no longer being a sucker (aka government in a CN alliance).

you have only yourself to blame for all of this :P

Hey Gen Lee, how high on your list was I?

Well I just wasted about 5 minutes thinking of a witty retort...so instead I'll just answer seriously.

I picked targets in less time then I thought about answering this question.

I looked up 3 people - Crymson, Dr. Dan, and Chill. The Tri-fecta of negotiating a fake war with IRON and applying pressure to have their will done at all cost. When 2/3 were out of range I just grabbed people from the AA I picked, even got lucky with a SDI-less guy, lol.

Ideally it would have been all TOP because I respect Gremlins. But Chill made the cut because he stands out as the most manipulative and disingenuous person I've had the unfortunate experience of dealing with in this game.

I'm really sorry but I only had 3 slots, I apologize to anyone that feels slighted that I didn't find them worthy. ;)

Ideally it would have been all TOP because I respect Gremlins. But Chill made the cut because he stands out as the most manipulative and disingenuous person I've had the unfortunate experience of dealing with in this game.

Oh stop it you silly, gonna make me blush, you know i dont handle compliments well.