Would you say the karma war made you support NPO

KenoDurkster

Would you say karma war made you Pro-NPO  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It made me hate them more since they attacked another alliance for spying by accepting screenshots of war chest sizes. So?

Now this is their punishment for attempting to destroy FAN, GATO, Legion, etc.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like they've done anything different this war that they have done in the past wars they've had except lose. I don't see why my feelings for them would change based solely on the outcome of a war.

My position and thought on the New Pacific Order hasn't really changed now for some time.

There are far too many blinded by their extreme hatred...

I've been on the wrong side of NPO for the entirety of my three years, and have seen my alliances, allies, and friends fall victim to their militaristic and overaggressive ways, I'd say I am far from blinded. I see the situation far clearer than you ever will.

This hasn't changed my opinion of the NPO at all, yet. The chance for them to change my opinion and any whom might be like minded with me comes after the war. I am not even really judging them based upon their forum presences at this time. They are backed in a corner and surrounded by snarling dogs of war. They are going to bite back and alot of them just arent that experienced here to know how to properly navigate, hell I was the same way.

If they make the proper changes I would support that though.

This war has not changed my perceptions of any one alliance, all it has done is reinforce some. And yes, these are both the positive as well as negative. For example i always believed TPF would stick with any of their allies that was in trouble, come what may.

The only thing that has been noteworthy has been that I have seen some individuals whom i consider to be good people, on the other side. Cant be helped, it is war. Also some folks that were regulars in #rok have chosen to stay away, individuals that were friendly and fun to talk to, specially the Nutella lovin folks.

punish them for playing the game they way they thought was fun? ohh SORRY!!!

Stop trying to make us feel bad for playing the game the way we thought was fun. CN isnt just about how much fun the NPO is having, some of us other alliances would like to enjoy ourselves as well.

hey i never said you couldn't do this but if this is your way of having fun then by jolly say it :D say that you think destroying alliances is fun :) (this is a obvious trick into making you state your exactly like NPO which i know you won't fall for which is why i am saying this)...but yes state that this war is your way of having fun just the war part like war in general :P

YO OP!!!!

So where is the Poll Option: I hate the NPO now more than ever?

You can't tell me you were not attempting to skew your poll, just look at the options we have to vote. Not even the opposing view is offered as a choice.....

But good first try at propaganda, I guess?

Edited by Dr hairy Ballz

no doubt. I never said the Rational Actor Model always applies to humans and human organizations (even if its the most common form). Look at TPF and Echelon. It's completely against their interest to stay in the war, and near-suicidal. Bonds of "friendship", taking a bullet for someone else.. fighting a losing war until the end... not really the smartest option, but it does happen anyways. That's also what makes us human ;).

Little correction here, Echelon isn't in the war to stick by NPO, they just didn't like the terms they were given and think that if they sit in peace mode at us long enough we'll change our minds about them.

Also: Voted other do to a lack of "it's made me go from 'dislike' to 'flaccid with rage'" option.

Usually when an alliance gets beat down it helps their PR(NpO, MK despite the fact MK didn't have bad PR beforehand, FAN and maybe some others).

Recent events have made me doubt the same will be true for the NPO.

Well, I think in the first few months of the FAN conflict, FAN wasn't supported, too.

I am quite certain that if this conflict goes for another 3 months or longer, NPO will get more and more support.

Well, I think in the first few months of the FAN conflict, FAN wasn't supported, too.

I am quite certain that if this conflict goes for another 3 months or longer, NPO will get more and more support.

That's an interesting comparison.

FAN was good at killing their opponents since they usually were the among the first to release pressure when the cry of "Uncle" was made.

NPO, on the other hand, was not so good at killing their opponents since they preferred to attempt to destroy them completely.

Unintended consequences are pretty fascinating things and I hope those currently discussing terms for the NPO recognize them.

How the war started and all, Really my opinion of NPO went from normal to bad...but then came from far away the Karma crusaders in shining Armor..but upon coming closer, they were more of orcs than knights...more similar to NPO than different. So it all ended in a 'meh'.

Not really changed my opinion of NPO, but my opinion of Karma, especially the vocal ones playing at being moral crusaders and those displaying a border line pathalogical hatred, has changed for the worse.

Edited by O-Dog

Events in this war, for example the terms Karma presented to NPO, have caused me to withdraw my support from Karma and move away from VE, which is a Karma alliance. However, NPO has done nothing "good" and has in no way redeemed itself in this war, it has merely been treated in a way I believe is immoral. Therefore, I see no reason to improve my opinion of NPO based on this war. Feeling pity for someone =/= improving your opinion of them.

Edit: spelling.

Edited by Francesca

Why do your dislike of MK increase? I'm very intrigued about that statement you see...

Please, tell me more

I too am intrigued Boris. AFAIK, we have only had good interactions with you in the past.