An Announcement from Athens

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck GGA.

As for the rest of you, GGA deserves just as much of another chance as any of you do or will need. No one should be forced to disband remember?

Not that I'm saying I think GGA should be forced to disband (I don't), but, ah, no. War criminals get hanged by the neck until dead. Remember?

I think GGA has everything it needs to be a normal, functioning alliance now, and I hope that's just what they use their second chance to become.

Not that I'm saying I think GGA should be forced to disband (I don't), but, ah, no. War criminals get hanged by the neck until dead. Remember?

I think GGA has everything it needs to be a normal, functioning alliance now, and I hope that's just what they use their second chance to become.

I believe this would be their third chance, however I do agree. I have confidence that they can make it through this, hopefully their internal issues won't get in the way.

been there, done that, got the T-shirt.... :P

you trapped us <_<

Wait - how did you get out?

Ahem, I mean:

Trapped? Surely not. I know of no such plan, cunning, devious and sexy though it no doubt would have been.

And no one knows how to act like a dick like Karma. Take your easy victory and shut up, please.

When did jipps join karma? I missed the memo.

Regardless I don't think that's a very appropriate post in a thread where you're released from your terms.

I won't even go in on how laughable the 'easy victory' part is in the light of your alliances history.