An Announcement from Athens

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And no one knows how to act like a dick like Karma. Take your easy victory and shut up, please.

Wouldn't call it an "easy victory" I'd call it a semi-incredible joining of disparate alliances that toppled the most powerful groups on Planet Bob. But to each his own. Karma went comparatively easy on the GGA as well, I wouldn't be prodding them and calling them jerks.

Wouldn't call it an "easy victory" I'd call it a semi-incredible joining of disparate alliances that toppled the most powerful groups on Planet Bob. But to each his own. Karma went comparatively easy on the GGA as well, I wouldn't be prodding them and calling them jerks.

I think the easy victory was in reference to Athens/=LOST=/Stickmen vs GGA, not Karma vs Hegemony.

It is best to just ignore NewPoseidon even though he did make a fool of himself. Also, no, we are not all the same so do not be so quick to judge. (You know who you are :blush:) How are you all today? I am fine, thank you.

But really, Athens are indeed dicks ...for purchasing our tech! How dare they!

Hypothetically, if there happened to be someone who was interested in buying said tech, where might they go to find buyers?

Contact individual nations or for mass purchasing contact our Minister of Finance :P

Anyways, freedom o/ Though we were never really in a lockdown!