TGR merges into NSO

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is quite an interesting merger. I wonder how TGR will adapt to NSO's unique form of government.

Only if you can prove to me there's no rust on this fine lightsaber handle

Not sure if the Sith do mind tricks, so allow me.

*waves hand*

There's no rust on this lightsaber.

I must admit, I was expecting a much more elaborate story about how the Sith conquered the Galactic Republic. I suppose that home-baked cookies are replacing elaborate cinematic battles in today's economy.

I'm glad to see some friends become allies and some allies become beefier at the same time. Congratulations to you all!

Only if you can prove to me there's no rust on this fine lightsaber handle

Our lightsabers are the most energy efficient in the entire galaxy. Supreme quality, no rust, and only consumes 80% less electricity than the Jedi lightsabers!

I need someone to fill the gaps in my Star Trek knowledge. Isn't there some kind of good guys decided to follow the bad guys thing going here? Maybe the new alliance could bless us with an Episode 5 or 8 whatever the next one would be.

This is merger has Hollywood written all over it. A buncha movie stars you are. George Lucas, meet your new script!

I must admit, I was expecting a much more elaborate story about how the Sith conquered the Galactic Republic. I suppose that home-baked cookies are replacing elaborate cinematic battles in today's economy.

I'm glad to see some friends become allies and some allies become beefier at the same time. Congratulations to you all!

You haven't had home-baked cookies in a while, have you?

It was in this time of peril that the Sith approached the honorable Jedi with an offer they couldn't refuse. Cookies. This was an offer none of the Jedi could refuse, so they agreed to join the New Sith Order in return for a never-ending supply of cookies.

Speak for yourself. An old relic once told me that cookies are for fat people.

I need someone to fill the gaps in my Star Trek knowledge. Isn't there some kind of good guys decided to follow the bad guys thing going here? Maybe the new alliance could bless us with an Episode 5 or 8 whatever the next one would be.

This is merger has Hollywood written all over it. A buncha movie stars you are. George Lucas, meet your new script!

It is Star Wars ...

I hope you're kidding....or drunk or something.

It's Episode 3.

It seems like just yesterday that I joined TGR o/

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

Good luck to all in their new home.

Although I'm not fan of mergers TGR chose an amazing alliance to merge in, and I say that not because I'm allied with NSO but because the awesome leaders who are there.

I'm very happy in see my sith brothers becoming stronger.

NSO o/

Frostbite o/

We also stole a TGR member I can see :P

Fake Edit: Fallen Fail. :P

Speak for yourself. An old relic once told me that cookies are for fat people.

I heard Tygas like cookies. :rolleyes:

Edited by D34th