TGR merges into NSO

I believe their was one. It was OIN. I don't remember what happened to them though.

In anycase, congrats on the merge, Sith. The strong will survive.

Through brilliant leadership, the one and only LotR alliance managed to peak out at less than 100 members.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're still worried about the amount of electricity yours consumes? wow, yours IS the inefficient relic. My personally made saber can cut through thicker walls, is lighter, and more durable than any of the sabers from all of the sith I have killed. THAT is efficiency.

You fail to see what makes my lightsabers better. It is like a normal lightsaber comparable to the one you mentioned, except by using less universe-destroying mitochlorian energy, and by 80%! Universe killer!

Our departure had nothing to do with your decision to merge into NSO. Would TGR have merged if the IAA members had never joined? If you're going to troll us, please have the dignity to do so in our own threads.

Ivan and NSO, I wish you the best of luck with this merger. TGR had a lot of great members, and many that I would consider friends. It was because of people like the one quoted above that relations between our alliances weren't the greatest. The influx of great and dedicated members you will experience as a result of this merge will surely benefit you.

You know I'm not gonna let you go baby. Once you've gone down the track with me, baby, you're never gonna come back.

I have let the hate flow through me, now I will use the power of the dark side to strike you down!

And besides, there's no bad blood to be created when it comes to you, we're 100% full of bad blood for you anyway. Congrats on getting Mamaev, NSO. :awesome:

I'm sure Ivan and co. are quite glad to have such a promising Sith apprentice join their ranks. I have hate, therefore I have power.

Edited by Mamaev II

You know I'm not gonna let you go baby. Once you've gone down the track with me, baby, you're never gonna come back.

I have let the hate flow through me, now I will use the power of the dark side to strike you down!

I'm sure Ivan and co. are quite glad to have such a promising Sith apprentice join their ranks. I have hate, therefore I have power.

Everyone hates. True Sith just have some semblance of talent. That's where you've gone wrong. :mellow:

Everyone hates. True Sith just have some semblance of talent. That's where you've gone wrong. :mellow:

You're right. Getting yours and Mathias' panties in a bunch doesn't take very much effort or skill at all.

It seems as if you said this with some sort of satisfaction.

Maybe he's just not aware he's wrong.

Edited by Mamaev II