TGR merges into NSO

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have always seen TGR as a close friend and ally and this is more or less a natural extension of those sentiments, especially in regards to the overall alliance themes involved.

But with the themes involved in each alliance, shouldn't The Galactic Republic be ruthlessly conquered by the Sith in a fiery hail of destruction? :awesome:

On a serious note, good luck to those in TGR that are turning over to the dark side.

OOC: This merger brought up the new SW:tOR cinematic trailer of the Sith sacking Coruscant in my head for some reason lol

I am very happy that we managed to find ourselves a good fate after all that happened. I look forward to our future in NSO.

Although I don't want to create bad blood, I know I will create some anyway when I say, dead alliances should stay dead. IAA's wish to recreate a dead alliance, which formally disbanded, killed a new, up-and-coming alliance.

Nevertheless, NSO will help TGR's former members to grow. I will remember the Galactic Republic.

Our departure had nothing to do with your decision to merge into NSO. Would TGR have merged if the IAA members had never joined? If you're going to troll us, please have the dignity to do so in our own threads.

Ivan and NSO, I wish you the best of luck with this merger. TGR had a lot of great members, and many that I would consider friends. It was because of people like the one quoted above that relations between our alliances weren't the greatest. The influx of great and dedicated members you will experience as a result of this merge will surely benefit you.

Our lightsabers are the most energy efficient in the entire galaxy. Supreme quality, no rust, and only consumes 80% less electricity than the Jedi lightsabers!

You're still worried about the amount of electricity yours consumes? wow, yours IS the inefficient relic. My personally made saber can cut through thicker walls, is lighter, and more durable than any of the sabers from all of the sith I have killed. THAT is efficiency.

Citizens of the civilized galaxy, on this day we mark a transition. For a thousand years, the Republic stood as the crowning achievement of civilized beings. But there were those who would set us against one another, and we took arms to defend of way of life against the Sepratists. In doing so, we never suspected that the greatest threat came from within.

The Jedi, and some within our own Senate, had conspired to create the shadow of Separatism using one of their own as the enemy's leader. They had hoped to grind the Republic into ruin. But the hatred in their hearts could not be hidden forever. As last, there came a day when our enemies showed their true natures.

The Jedi hoped to unleash their destructive power against the Republic by assassinating the head of government and usuring control of the clone army. But the aims of the would-be tyrants were valiantly opposed by those without elitist, dangerous powers. Our loyal clone troopers contained the insurrection within the Jedi Temple and quelled uprisings on a thousand worlds.

The remaining Jedi will be hunted down and defeated. Any collaborators will suffer the same fate. These have been trying times, but we have passed the test.

The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger. The war is over. The Sepratists have been defeated, and the Jedi rebellion has been foiled. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning.

In order to ensure the security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for 10,000 years. An Empire that will be continue to be ruled by this august body and a sovereign ruler chosen for life. An Empire ruled by the majority, ruled by a new consitution.

By bringing the entire galaxy under one law, one language, and the enlightened guidance of one individual, the corruption that plagued the Republic in its later years will never take root. Regional governors will eliminate the bureaucracy that allowed the Separatist movement to grow unchecked. A strong and growing military will ensure the rule of law.

Under the Empire's New Order, our most cherished beliefs will be safeguarded. We will defend our ideals by force of arms. We will give no ground to our enemies and we will stand together against attacks from with or without. Let the enemies of the Empire take heed: Those who challenge Imperial resolve will be crushed.

We have taken on a task that will be difficult, but the people of the Empire are ready for the challenge. Because of our efforts, the galaxy has traded war for peace and anarchy for stability. Billions of beings now look forward to a secure future. The Empire will grow as more planets feel the call, from the Rim to the wilds of unknown space.

Imperial citizens must do their part. Join our grand star fleet. Become the eyes of the Empire by reportingsuspected insurrectionists. Travel to the corners of the galaxy to spread the principles of the New Order to barbarians. Build monuments and technical wonders that will speak of our glory for generations to come.

The clone troopers, and proudly wearing the name of Imperial stormtroopers, have tackled the dangerous work of fighting our enemies on the front lines. Many have died in their devotion to the Empire. Imperial citizens would do well to remember their example.

The New Order of peace has triumphed over the shadowy secrecy of shamful magicians. The direction of our course is clear. I will lead the Empire to glories beyond imagination.

We have been tested, but we have emerged stronger. We moved forward as one people - the Imperial citizens of the first Galactic Empire. We will prevail. Ten thousand years of peace begins today

your liez do not fool me. the true Jedi will prevail and restore balance to the galaxy. Temporary peace you may have now since you have driven us underground, but we will emerge and bring true peace and free the galaxy from tyranny.

The more you tighten your grip...the more nations will fall through your fingers

Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to absorb an alliance is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

the death star, which is always referred to as "the technological terror," has its weak points, and it too is insignificant.

Edited by Obiwan

your still worried about the mount of electricity yours consumes? wow, yours IS the inefficient relic. My personally made saber can cut through thicker walls, is lighter, and more durable than any of the sabers from all of the sith I have killed. THAT is efficiency.

your liez do not fool me. the true Jedi will prevail and restore balance to the galaxy. Temporary peace you may have now since you have driven us underground, but we will emerge and bring true peace and free the galaxy from tyranny.

the death star, which is always referred to as "the technological terror," has its weak points, and it too is insignificant.

Your resistance is laughable, old fool. You will turn into one of them soon.

dark_obi.jpg

so you have a picture of me undercover eh? oops, I wasn't supposed to let that slip.

Undercover? More like a prediction. )):

You will fail, because the Dark Side has cookies.

Is it just me or has NSO lost NS?

Some members of NSO left to form their own alliance.

Edited by Heyman

I am very happy that we managed to find ourselves a good fate after all that happened. I look forward to our future in NSO.

Although I don't want to create bad blood, I know I will create some anyway when I say, dead alliances should stay dead. IAA's wish to recreate a dead alliance, which formally disbanded, killed a new, up-and-coming alliance.

Nevertheless, NSO will help TGR's former members to grow. I will remember the Galactic Republic.

Oh, I killed an alliance? Sweet, I'll be checking that one off my "CN To-Do" List.

And besides, there's no bad blood to be created when it comes to you, we're 100% full of bad blood for you anyway. Congrats on getting Mamaev, NSO. :awesome:

You're still worried about the amount of electricity yours consumes? wow, yours IS the inefficient relic. My personally made saber can cut through thicker walls, is lighter, and more durable than any of the sabers from all of the sith I have killed. THAT is efficiency.

Spoiler, Darth banned member Wins.

Edit - Right...Word Filters.

Edited by Owned-You

Its always very sad to see an awesome alliance go, even though they merged into an equally awesome alliance.... I wish my good friend Cheyenne the best of luck in his new home, hopefully you have alot of fun there and if you ever need anything you know you can ask me. Good job to the Sith, who got alot of good souls with that merger!