TGR merges into NSO

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deep within the Temple halls, the ancient Presbyter sat brooding over a sage tea. Ivo, his houseboy, watched as his brow furrowed and released over and over while he tinkered with a spoon in the cup.

"Sir, what is bringing you this . . . anxiety?"

He fixed his terrible gaze on the boy; "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

Good luck, the both of you, I didn't realize that TGR was faltering. I hope things go well.

Edited by Schattenmann

I am very happy that we managed to find ourselves a good fate after all that happened. I look forward to our future in NSO.

Although I don't want to create bad blood, I know I will create some anyway when I say, dead alliances should stay dead. IAA's wish to recreate a dead alliance, which formally disbanded, killed a new, up-and-coming alliance.

Nevertheless, NSO will help TGR's former members to grow. I will remember the Galactic Republic.

Alas, you have achieved your goal.

Cheynne should have known what would happen if the IAA returned. Alas, this is not the place for this.

Have fun in NSO...don't coup too often now ;).

Edited by James Wilson

The more you tighten your grip...the more nations will fall through your fingers

Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to absorb an alliance is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

As much as I'm getting tired of the Star Warsisms I feel compelled to make, this one is pretty good.

I am very happy that we managed to find ourselves a good fate after all that happened. I look forward to our future in NSO.

Although I don't want to create bad blood, I know I will create some anyway when I say, dead alliances should stay dead. IAA's wish to recreate a dead alliance, which formally disbanded, killed a new, up-and-coming alliance.

Nevertheless, NSO will help TGR's former members to grow. I will remember the Galactic Republic.

Be careful not to give into your anger. Anger is on the path that leads to the da... oh right. Carry on then.

Alas, you have achieved your goal.

Cheynne should have known what would happen if the IAA returned. Alas, this is not the place for this.

Have fun in NSO...don't coup too often now ;).

It's Cheyenne's fault that TGR imploded because IAA stole his thunder? :rolleyes: IAA was a fond memory in the way-back of everyone's minds when TGR was formed, with no chance of return. I'm not saying it's anybody's fault that it happened, but I am saying that calling it Cheyenne's fault is utter nonsense, and insulting to my sensibilities.

Edited by Schattenmann

I regret that it could not be made to work, but I look forward to an exciting future as a Sith. To Ivan and all of the Sith, thank you for welcoming us into the Dark Side. It will be an honor to work as a Sith alongside some of Bob's greatest rulers.

One last time: o/ The Republic

It's Cheyenne's fault that TGR imploded because IAA stole his thunder? :rolleyes: IAA was a fond memory in the way-back of everyone's minds when TGR was formed, with no chance of return. I'm not saying it's anybody's fault that it happened, but I am saying that calling it Cheyenne's fault is utter nonsense, and insulting to my sensibilities.

I never said it was Cheynne's fault. I said that since there were some old IAAers in TGR, he should have known that some of them would leave to return to their old home.

I never said it was Cheynne's fault. I said that since there were some old IAAers in TGR, he should have known that some of them would leave to return to their old home.

He.. probably did. Since, you know, that's what happens when old alliances reform. Not sure how that has anything to do with TGR's eventual merger though.

He.. probably did. Since, you know, that's what happens when old alliances reform. Not sure how that has anything to do with TGR's eventual merger though.

Quite a few people seem to think that IAA's reform has had quite a hand in the fall of TGR.

The Galactic Republic did not "fall".

The NSO has been actively pursuing this merge since the very earliest stages of our creation. We have always seen TGR as a close friend and ally and this is more or less a natural extension of those sentiments, especially in regards to the overall alliance themes involved.

The Galactic Republic did not "fall".

The NSO has been actively pursuing this merge since the very earliest stages of our creation. We have always seen TGR as a close friend and ally and this is more or less a natural extension of those sentiments, especially in regards to the overall alliance themes involved.

Perhaps fall was the wrong choice of word but it was all I could think of to describe how people view the reform of the IAA effected TGR.

I continue to be amazed at people that are not in either NSO or were in TGR that like to post things like the above (meaning Jens of the desert - damn you Penchuk :P)

Nothing was going wrong in the alliance. If things were going wrong they wouldn't have found the true path and become Sith.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi