Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats. Still sad to see Fel outside of TOP. Hope it was worth it in the end mate, and I really do wish you the best of luck with with this. Come by #paradox and visit. I know your departure was on a sour note, but in the end you are a cool guy OOC, and the game is another thing.

Agreed. Good luck with this new venture guys.

From his command seat on the Shilla Rising, Grand Admiral MercyFallout was handed a datapad showing the news of the formation of a New Jedi Order. And his laughter ran out across the bridge once he read it. These Jedi scum have some guts, I'll give them that

(In all seriousness, congratulations on your formation)

Edited by MercyFallout

I don't know enough Star Wars quotes to pick a relevant one.
Master 'Delta1212', not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun, the Clone War has!"

With all the new current Star Wars themed alliances ravishing the planet, thats about as relevant as I can get.

Good Luck Doitzel.

Edited by Freelancer

Re: "Another Star Wars alliance."

Because the world has functioned well enough with an overabundance of neo-communist societies and the like.

And as Sal said, "often impersonated, but never duplicated, duplicated, duplicated!"

Oh snap - cross movie references. This alliance is clearly an out-of-control menace!

Re: "Another Star Wars alliance."

Because the world has functioned well enough with an overabundance of neo-communist societies and the like.

And as Sal said, "often impersonated, but never duplicated, duplicated, duplicated!"

Oh snap - cross movie references. This alliance is clearly an out-of-control menace!

Using the word menace in a Star Wars related thread will only conjure thoughts that reflect badly on your whole alliance.