Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About time you announced this, Doitzel.

All the best.

This is such a direct rip off of NSO that my mind is currently being boggled my reports that it isnt intended as such.

Doitzel's been working on this for months. He was just waiting for the day when Vox could wind-up.

Nice try, though.

Edited by kingzog

Like the years of Virdian support of Hegemony?

You don't like the Viridian Entente. We get it.

VE chose a different path by breaking away from Hegemony months ago and is at the forefront in the war against the NPO. Things change.

How long were you with TPF? You were a very vocal member with a lot to say in support of TPF on these boards during your time in TPF and at the same time, TPF was and still is an ally of NPO. I don't see how you can make the comment you did towards KingSrqt when you did something fairly similar in being a Hegemony supporter and then leaving for a new alliance.

Anyways, I'm happy that the creation and announcement of TJO gave you a reason to slight VE and one of TJO's founding members. I would expect nothing less from you.

To be fair youwish doesn't like anyone who believes that they should sign a new treaty and cancel older ones due to new friends.

And he doesn't like people.

Edited by Rey the Great

Using the word menace in a Star Wars related thread will only conjure thoughts that reflect badly on your whole alliance.

Personally, if I were the Jedi Order, and that word was used in my thread, I would declare war on someone :P

Congratulations on settling yourself in the bosom of the new Hegemony.

You sir must be retarded if that's really what you think about Doitzel's new alliance. I mean, seriously, would the former Vox Dei of Vox Populi really try and become the new hegemony? I think your accusing the wrong person of such a thing.

Edited by Nintenderek

VE chose a different path by breaking away from Hegemony months ago and is at the forefront in the war against the NPO. Things change.

How long were you with TPF? You were a very vocal member with a lot to say in support of TPF on these boards during your time in TPF and at the same time, TPF was and still is an ally of NPO. I don't see how you can make the comment you did towards KingSrqt when you did something fairly similar in being a Hegemony supporter and then leaving for a new alliance.

Anyways, I'm happy that the creation and announcement of TJO gave you a reason to slight VE and one of TJO's founding members. I would expect nothing less from you.

I don't have a problem with them actually supporting the Hegemony in the past, I don't have a problem with them switching sides either, friends change. I do have a problem with them denying the fact they supported the Hegemony.

To be fair youwish doesn't like anyone who believes that they should sign a new treaty and cancel older ones due to new friends.

And he doesn't like people.

YEAH! I HATE PEOPLE!! THEY MAKE ME SO ANGRY! I CAN'T STAND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST TO LET YOU KNOW HOW MAD PEOPLE MAKE ME, I PRESSED THE ! KEY REALLY HARD!

What are you trying to gain from this, besides making an absolute fool of yourself?

How is pointing out that Virdia doesn't have a perfect track record making a fool of myself?

I don't have a problem with them actually supporting the Hegemony in the past, I don't have a problem with them switching sides either, friends change. I do have a problem with them denying the fact they supported the Hegemony.

I have a problem with you mucking up our DoE thread with your irrelevant nonsense. We can kill two birds with one stone here. Seeing as no one in this thread is actually denying that VE was once tied to the hegemony, and if they were it would be irrelevant to the topic, you can quite easily take your leave of this thread. My problem is solved by your realization that yours doesn't exist. We both win.

Sound good?

Thanks.

Edited by Sal Paradise

I have a problem with you mucking up our DoE thread with your irrelevant nonsense. We can kill two birds with stone here. Seeing as no one in this thread is actually denying that VE was once tied to the hegemony, and if they were it would be irrelevant to the topic, you can quite easily take your leave of this thread. My problem is solved by your realization that yours doesn't exist. We both win.

Sound good?

Thanks.

)): Sal )):

You ruin everything. Seriously.

Like the years of Virdian support of Hegemony?

Firstly Viridia has just as much (if not more) of a history of being persecuted by the hegemony as supporting it secondly although we are tied to VE and respect them greatly we are not VE which means looking at VE's past does not equate to looking at our past.