Ultimatum to Sparta

failmark4.jpg

On this day of June 4th, 2009, in this Year of Our Lord Rebel Virginia, the Federated Allied Independence League member state of Rebel Virginia was unjustly attacked by the Spartan ruler Slovenis of Slovenis. It does not need to be explained that for years the League and Sparta have coexisted peacefully, and I for one would like to see this peace continue. However, it must also be noted that the League is not one to sit back idly as its members are unduly and inexplicably attacked by rogue nations.

It is on our founding principles that we hereby issue this ultimatum to Sparta. The alliance Sparta shall both expel Slovenis and pay reparation equal to or greater than the amount of $300,000,000 and 30,000 tech to the Federated Allied Independence League, or face the consequences. Additionally, all reparations must be paid in lots of $3,000,000 and 50 tech, and may only be paid by nations above the 1k tech level.

Sparta has twenty-four (24) hours to give me a response to this ultimatum. Failure to issue a response will result in the recognition of a state of war between Sparta and the Federated Allied Independence League.

While it is unlikely that Sparta shall comply with these reasonable demands, as a man of honor I am honor bound to offer mercy, before I withdraw my hand. Although Sparta is the largest force on this world, and it is likely that the League marches to its doom, we are comforted by the fact that we die as free men, and not as slaves to their tyranny. If you be men, join me in this struggle. Together may we build a better world.

On a happier note, and I pleased to announce the existence of the Federated Allied Independence League. Please join us on our forums and request an embassy, or apply for membership. You will find in us either a loyal friend, or a powerful enemy. The choice is yours.

Don't be stupid Planet Bob. The League is not a force to be trifled with.

Signed,

Emperor Rebel Virginia

Edited by Rebel Virginia

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your alliance affiliation was New Pacific Order when you were attacked.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Also, congratulations. ;)

I flew that affiliation for a mere moment while I was unaligned, in order to ensure that my nation would remain safe from attacks while the League was still in its formative stages. I wished only to exist in peace, but Sparta has denied me peace. This crime must be righted, and I shall not rest until justice is delivered.

I flew that affiliation for a mere moment while I was unaligned, in order to ensure that my nation would remain safe from attacks while the League was still in its formative stages. I wished only to exist in peace, but Sparta has denied me peace. This crime must be righted, and I shall not rest until justice is delivered.

Though I do admire your sense of humor, you TOTALLY picked the wrong alliance to fly under, haha.

Cheers to peace mate. :awesome:

I have spoken with several members of Sparta, and it has been abundantly clear that Sparta is not taking me seriously. As such, I have been forced to resort to more drastic measures. On 9:36 PM, on this day of June 4th, Rebel Virginia has launched a preemptive strike against the Spartan member state of YorkView. Furthermore the deadline has been reduced from twenty-four (24) hours to me a mere twelve (12). Additionally, in addendum to the original provisions of Spartan surrender, Emperor Rebel Virginia shall be appointed as Supreme Overseer of the Spartan state for a period no shorter than one (1) year.

This is your first warning Sparta. Do not try my patience any longer.

Obviously you know this, but ghosting NPO for protection now would be about as smart as ghosting FAN a year ago. Clearly, you intended this.