Announcement from the GGA

My question is, can GGA really rebound by doing what they need to do to be an ally worthy of a treaty with their allies. At this point they have been laughable at best when it comes to being a militaristic adversary.

On top of the blunders in FA, it makes them a very unsavory ally.

I hope that there is a turn here, so best wishes in the new endeavor.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FallenFighter may only be an applicant but he's already learnt the art of missing the point from the masters.

Rest of you should not be concerned how things operate within the alliance. If you don't get an answer, so be it, how does it affect you?

If GGA was strong enough to stand independent, then you could ignore your laughable FA and just concentrate on getting it right for your members – although since your triumvir is in this thread asking what the hell is going on, you're clearly failing at that too. But that has never been the case, and therefore you should be extremely concerned about the impression you give to other alliances, because without allies I suspect you won't do too well.

Yes, but this was more directed at myself and not at a now defunct enemy.

FallenFighter may only be an applicant but he's already learnt the art of missing the point from the masters.

Give me a break good sir, I haven't defended GGA here in a long time. (FQ's sanctions etc) :excl:

Edited by FallenFighter

GGA Coups: 1, NSO Coups:0

We're waiting Heft.

I'm pretty sure NSO had some lower management 'coups' (feels weird to call a legal coup a coup) already. They don't bring it to owf though wich I for one find in very bad taste. The peanutgallery demand more public coups NSO!

I'm pretty sure NSO had some lower management 'coups' (feels weird to call a legal coup a coup) already. They don't bring it to owf though wich I for one find in very bad taste. The peanutgallery demand more public coups NSO!

I will oblige then.

Friends of GGA...(and enemies too)...I ask that you give me a short while to get situated and work on a couple pressing internal issues. Once that is complete, I will answer some of these questions and possibly bring some new news to it.

It has been a little while, I was wondering if an answer was coming or just see if this would be left to die out.

lolGGA. I found a verse that I thought was pretty funny today:

Proverbs 12:5

"The thinking of principled people makes for justice; the plots of degenerates corrupt"

Sad to see that Shane isn't the person we hoped for him to be. Good luck to you SWR. GGA needs a major revamp.

1. Get rid of Degenerate

2. No more OWF posts

3. Fly under the radar for once in your life

4. Figure out what you guys need to do without screwing up over and over again (aka letting people like Degenerate into government)

5. ???

6. Profit.

Edited by menwearpink135

1. Get rid of Degenerate

2. No more OWF posts

3. Fly under the radar for once in your life

4. Figure out what you guys need to do without screwing up over and over again (aka letting people like Degenerate into government)

5. ???

6. Profit.

I think the #5 is supposed to be making ochocinco king.

Friends of GGA...(and enemies too)...I ask that you give me a short while to get situated and work on a couple pressing internal issues. Once that is complete, I will answer some of these questions and possibly bring some new news to it.

'short while'....'some'....'possibly'....

What a marvelously vague statement!

Fear not, though, I am here to lend a hand by providing a video that shows the GGA's problem-fixing skills in action.

so back to the whole discussion of removal.. as I understand it ironchef put this forward, and shane and degenerate signed off, soggies name was on the list of elders, but most likely was never told... about the vote until after.... so basically you can say proper procedures or a coup it does not matter.... either way, elders have this much power or even more after the charter is changed.

whats funny is I heard about the removal of scotch and kungfu before I joined GGA from ironchef (logs)..... the new tri were appointed and I got approved for membership :P, 10+ people have quit in 3 days... Soggie quit from the madness and started her own alliance.... yes its true degenerate resigned as well after doing ironchefs bidding. so who's really running the show at GGA... cuz we know its not the new appointed tri's

I quit from gga, because I said I did not take their blood oath seriously... and they're super serious about their blood oath, did the first time I was there.. then... I got banned by Desceptor from their irc, at least I fully resigned before being banned from forums... then desceptor banned me from the forums... so apparently the taste of power corrupts....lol

good thing I got a screenie, (available on request) nothing good...

JB keeps saying he wants to come back to gga, thing is JB you have to get past IC, so its not going to happen.

Fact is nothing can be done to change them, they are discussing a charter change, but thats not going to change anything in the gga, because the mentality of the gov't types and members. This mentality has been going on for years.

I feel sorry for the members that stay for blind loyalty.

at least by saying this, I'll know their "ban" will be worth something more then a pathetic blood oath for a online computer game.

This could only be topped by seeing GGA and NPO maintain relations after the war. That in itself could be a very good possibility considering not many others will want anything to do with them.

Shaneprice, had a few conversations with you. I guess you must have really liked the people in GGA but you got to know that this is just messed up.

I wonder how long Shaneprice is going to make us wait for an explanation...

He is, as I understand it, trying to do several big things at once. If your interested in the truth you will just have to hold on.

Sorry