Announcement from the GGA

I love how people think Shaneprice represents a diversion from Pacifican politics. He may have seen the curbstomp coming and tried to get out of the way, but he's still been behind many an EZI sentence, and has shown no sign of wishing to end the practice.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(scotchwithrocks @ May 19 2009, 07:13 PM)

again you people are missing it, degenerate is a pawn controlled by someone else

i got a shiny nickle if you can guess who

So the oldest tri member is a pawn? A pawn of a member that comes and goes and flat out says GGA is Nothing without NPO? Hey I haven't seen that sig around lately :P

One of the newest (somewhat) Tri's says this person is the worst thing for GGA.

Everyone can guess who this person is.. but lets not get it twisted...Thats an elder, an advisor, not the entire government.

The Tri. now consists of Degen(no comment..u don't need anymore abuse) and Shane who has put GGA's dirty laundry out there more times than I care to remember and Descepter who is a great person/a smart person, who is level headed, but is she strong enough to deal with the corruption? Scotch if u were not a match for those three... i can't see how anyone can be...

Regardless of what people think about GGA, KFH has contributed more of himself than u can imagine.

Does anybody wonder why GGA's Member count drops every day? HA no u don't...I will always love my GGA friends and hope one day u are all free from the Epic Failure of the Three Musketeers

I am sure the force was against u KFH

And Scotch, if ur gonna stick around GGA maybe u shouldn't tell everybody what a pawn Degen is....he doesn't need the trolling

and he smells kinda Skanky. U can't be a GGA troll :P

I have a feeling this will fade away soon....
Not with the trolls out ;)

Good luck to the new GGA gov. :)

Yes yes, blame the naysayers.

Never mind the stuff GGA actually puts out on a near monthly basis. Even if it did fade out (which right now seems to be an average of 75 pages later), something new will come up which sends everyone back to the signature drawing board.

This announcement is never easy, but in the interest of having a new and open govt. I will make the following announcement.

Scotchwithrocks, and Kungfuhamster, have been relieved of their duties as Triumvirate of the GGA. This decision was made after taking into consideration the actions of these two triumvirs over the last little while. I will not delve into what lead up to these decisions as i don't personally think its fair to lamb baste them in public.

Was it as bad as this?

As a former Triumvir and Elder Statesman with extensive knowledge interpreting the charter, I don't believe it was legal. I'll address my points later as soon as I finish my research.

When you own the forums anything you do is legal, the charter is just an afterthought that slows progress.

When you own the forums anything you do is legal, the charter is just an afterthought that slows progress.

I'm sorry SWR, but I'm slowly starting to get an idea why you were removed, and it's just confirming the idea that it wasn't a power play.

I'm sorry SWR, but I'm slowly starting to get an idea why you were removed, and it's just confirming the idea that it wasn't a power play.

Then maybe someone could show me how KFH and I were ousted other then saying there is a precedent. I am vocal when i need to be and only then. For now ignoring the charter, kicking me from all irc channels, removing my posting rights and then access to the forums, I would say the coup of GGA is complete. The only funny part is now I hear degenerate stepped down too. As it stands now this is the only way I can speak, though it is nice at least one member of GGA reads these things.

I would humbly suggest the Charter needs a reworking if people who are not in power, i.e. elders, can remove current triums. This seems very bizarre, and counter productive. Don't the two recently deposed Triums now become elders? If so, what's to prevent them from removing the remaining trium, assuming he hasn't stepped down.

And no, I'm not here to make fun of you guys, but it really seems like you could benefit from solid leadership, a focus on internal affairs, then worry about the FA direction you may or may not take. It is kind of sad to see an alliance that has been around for this long suffer from these kinds of issues.

Good luck in rebuilding your community.

Regards,

VI

Then maybe someone could show me how KFH and I were ousted other then saying there is a precedent. I am vocal when i need to be and only then. For now ignoring the charter, kicking me from all irc channels, removing my posting rights and then access to the forums, I would say the coup of GGA is complete. The only funny part is now I hear degenerate stepped down too. As it stands now this is the only way I can speak, though it is nice at least one member of GGA reads these things.

Nah, dude. This is a coup. Heck, Scotch kept me on EZI and I'm not exactly a major fan of his but he does not deserve this.

SWR,

More than one of us read these forums, its usually the best way to find out whats happening, as you know i pm'ed you on my thoughts yesterday and to paraphrase one of my colleagues, i am slowly having no idea why you were removed.