Announcement from the GGA

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you people understand, degenerate is not to blame and has done nothing wrong. The power behind GGA has nothing to do with NPO and certainly nothing to do with toadies.

Dare we hope for the return of Prodigal_Chieftain?

Ah :P. Ephie has thick skull.

I find myself agreeing with this post..

GGA, honestly, all the advice in the world wont help you right now, but maybe you should take a long hard look at the past few months. Start with all of your announcements on these forums, just as a hint, and work out what went wrong.

I will watch and see what develops from here, hopefully, despite the slapstick way you guys conduct business, there is a happy ending.

Just declare degenerate emperor. Use shaneprice, DeSceptor, and the Elders as advisers. This way you can actually focus on what needs to be done, instead of dealing with with a drama every few weeks :/

Yet you show off your former position as if you are proud. Clearly you should remove all traces of your existence in the Grand Global Alliance. :excl:

I was minister in a very different GGA. The GGA I see today is nothing compared to what it used to be. (Some will say it still sucked then, but w/e)

again you people are missing it, degenerate is a pawn controlled by someone else

i got a shiny nickle if you can guess who

Starts with "I"?

ends with ronchef?

Edited by meyer0095

I swear this is starting to make me want to join GGA just so I can get some first-hand experience. It'd be like tagging a fat chick... everyone talks about it, but unless you've done it yourself you can't imagine what it's like. I want to metaphorically tag GGA's fatties.

And someone brought up a good point about this Elder thing... in the charter it states they have no political power. Yet, they get to vote in kicking out Triumvirs, which gives them some political power.

BUT THATS NOT ALL, FOLKS!

Since the guy being kicked out can not actually vote, this means that each vote is conducted by 3 elders and only 2 triumvirs (or in this case, just 1 since they were kicking out 2 triumvirs).

This, effectively, gives the elders ALL the power to kick out ALL the triumvirs.

I swear this is starting to make me want to join GGA just so I can get some first-hand experience. It'd be like tagging a fat chick... everyone talks about it, but unless you've done it yourself you can't imagine what it's like. I want to metaphorically tag GGA's fatties.

And someone brought up a good point about this Elder thing... in the charter it states they have no political power. Yet, they get to vote in kicking out Triumvirs, which gives them some political power.

BUT THATS NOT ALL, FOLKS!

Since the guy being kicked out can not actually vote, this means that each vote is conducted by 3 elders and only 2 triumvirs (or in this case, just 1 since they were kicking out 2 triumvirs).

This, effectively, gives the elders ALL the power to kick out ALL the triumvirs.

The question is, does that make it a legal coup, or a democracy? Or something entirely different that makes no sense at all and leads to an instable and hilarious alliance.

Hizzy, Penguin and Tyga, I love you guys, but come on. They don't have to go into any details. Just like every treaty being broken was explained in private, GGA chose to keep its reasons with its people. As far as I can see, Degenerate is acting out of respect for the two that got the can. Those two were beaten up enough. No reason for dogpiling on the rabbit.

As for Shaneprice coming back: GGA realized they need someone with his ideological viewpoint to come in and save the GGA from themselves. It is a smart move on GGA's part. In other words, they are trying to bury their past. So, I am wiling to give them the opportunity to do so. Hail!

I didn't ask for any details about their internal processes. I asked what the latest round of musical chairs in their leadership group meant as far as foreign policy is concerned. I also expressed my opinion that the latest shake-up appeared to be yet another symptom of their problems rather than a cure.

Perhaps, someday, people will debate what I actually say rather than what they want me to have said. <_<

Edited by Tygaland

As a former Triumvir and Elder Statesman with extensive knowledge interpreting the charter, I don't believe it was legal. I'll address my points later as soon as I finish my research.

*sagenod* Glad this came to your attention.

Edited by Ephriam Grey

I didn't ask for any details about their internal processes. I asked what the latest round of musical chairs in their leadership group meant as far as foreign policy is concerned. I also expressed my opinion that the latest shake-up appeared to be yet another symptom of their problems rather than a cure.

Perhaps, someday, people will debate what I actually say rather than what they want me to have said. <_<

I LOVE HIZZY HE IS THE BEST AND AWESOMEST FINE GENTLEMAN IN ALL THE LANDS

Why yes, Tyga, you do make an excellent point about me and I concur with your assessment.

I still say you should just disband already. Really, what's left for you to do now, when no one takes you seriously, and probably never will again? There's no shame in admitting you gave it your all, gave it your best, and failed. Hell, I do that all the time, I stopped trying, maybe it's time to give it a rest.

change the name atleast, you guys can be new and improved.

Edited by astronaut jones