FAN Victory Lap

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when FAN first got hit; congrats on finally receiving a well-earned peace.

I remember it because I was one of those doing the hitting. :gun:

At any rate, well-earned indeed and exceedingly overdue. My fear is that many of those remaining only did so for this day and will soon depart Planet Bob.

Do me a favor...prove me wrong.

Dear FAN,

Some of you (hi mpol!) will know that I have been an admirer of your alliance for some time.

I was pleased to introduce FAN to Vox Populi, thus sowing the seeds of what has arguably been one of the most successful partnerships in the history of Planet Bob.

I was honored that a member of FAN's government dropped by to visit me on the night of Nordreich's reformation. I look forward to getting to know you guys all over again.

I am thrilled that this thread is able to exist.

Finally:

DSA%20Inc.%20SA58%20Subcarbine%20Urban%20Camo_2.jpg

I know, you guys are all AR fans. Well, I like the FAL. (If you think about it long enough, you'll probably figure out why.) Deal with it.

Today, in a move that may confuse the hell out of many, all of Nordreich joins me in wishing FAN the very best in the future.

Enjoy this moment. Run with it. And rub it in everyone's collective face.

More than any other alliance, you have earned it.

All the best.

/s/ kingzog

o/ FAN

I must say that your dedication and perseverance are an example to me and my whole alliance, If only we can have but a fraction of the balls you had during your enormous ordeal, we will be more than set for the future. I agree with whoever said that the 14th of May should become "FAN Day" it is well-deserved. Have fun with the rebuilding, make sure you grow back (and over) your prewar strength. Im hoping to see alot of great things from you guys in the future and for the yellow sphere in general. Even though we don't know each other yet, Id like to say that if you ever need anything just give me and UINE a shout. Goodday and enjoy your FREEDOMMMMMM!

o/ FAN

o/ FAN

I must say that your dedication and perseverance are an example to me and my whole alliance, If only we can have but a fraction of the balls you had during your enormous ordeal, we will be more than set for the future. I agree with whoever said that the 14th of May should become "FAN Day" it is well-deserved. Have fun with the rebuilding, make sure you grow back (and over) your prewar strength. Im hoping to see alot of great things from you guys in the future and for the yellow sphere in general. Even though we don't know each other yet, Id like to say that if you ever need anything just give me and UINE a shout. Goodday and enjoy your FREEDOMMMMMM!

o/ FAN

Many of us helped start this war, and I'd like to think we helped end it. Sure, maybe we could've communicated better, but when it counted FAN were some of the best damn allies you could ask for. You guys deserve this, perhaps moreso even than NPO deserves the comeuppance it's getting. Your perseverance is beyond words. Congratulations.

(Now we've got to figure out how to get peace ourselves... :awesome:)

Right around 2 years ago a fledgling young alliance named Fark came to Planet Bob and, as a welcoming gift, recieved 6 months of perma beatdown from the main powers of the time (yes, FAN, you helped :P ). Those six months of constant, churning war acted as a crucible for our alliance. It cut the fat off and burned it away, driving away those who had more love for their pixels than their community, and gave us the direction, determination, and resolve that we hold in our hearts to this day. It was our shaping moment, our defining moment. It made us who we are today and who we will be in the future. I am sure that it has done the same for FAN. You will come out of this even better than you went in, solely for the experience itself. I look forward to seeing where it has changed you, strengthened you, and made you a new, improved, focused FAN. Your future is wide open.

I remember those 6 months of 'perma war' as an incredibly fun and extremely frustrating time in Farkistan. It felt like forever. I cant imagine what 2 years of it was like. Consider me impressed on your lasting that long. It is extremely easy to say that very, very few alliances would still be here 2 years later after what you have gone through. It speaks volumes about the passion, commitment, and cohesiveness of your community .

So, to the freedom fighters of FAN, from one person who was told that they would never have peace to another, I salute you. Congrats on making it to the other side. I am very impressed. Once again it has been shown that you cant force an alliance to disband and drop their AA, no matter what you do to them. Those who choose to do so when told to either place too much value on their own infra or too little value on their community. Those alliances make their own choice and disband themselves. No alliance can ever say that they were 'forced' to disband and youve proven that again. You are made of tougher stuff. Good luck to you in this time of transition for your alliance. I remember that it wasnt easy converting from long-bearded guerilla warriors back to regular citizens, but somehow I think you'll be just fine. :)

Again, congrats on your newly found peace and good luck in the future. Oh and for old times sake:

Fark FAN has outlasted the Initiative Continuum!

Every time I've tried to switch out of peacemode, all my long haired hippy citizens bumrush me with "No Blood for Oil" signs. I think the switch has rusted shut or something.

Those ungratefuls were recently issued home defense weapons, which caused the stir.

21belt.jpg

Edited by brass

you can't ever get rid of any alliance that doesn't want to be gotten rid of ....... as long as people don't delete their nation then they are eternally here.......

..... so congrats on "not deleting your nations" or in some people's view..... "winning" ... lol. Also FAN was always a bullying alliance so I expect if they rebuild sooner or later they will be at war again becuz that's what they like. It's basically what they live for but everyone is so focused on NPO getting torn down they forget how these alliances acted...... WUT was twice as violent as 1V......