FAN Victory Lap

Congrats FAN, do you think you will regain sanction?

I hope not! I've come to believe that is a punishment by admin.

We have our Flag -Custom 46, for those who wish hoist it for 24hrs to celebrate with us. - that was the only good thing from being on that damn drop down menu!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will FAN begin off-site recruiting once more to get their numbers back up and get a lot more older(as in age) players back into the cyberverse?

Edited by Mogar

i was about to say i have never know a CN without vietFAN, but then i looked at the date on your flag, and what my memory recalls as when i joined, i cant say that.

so, i wish to say, congrats, and this being only the third day i have ever seen a FAN at peace, its looks really damn good.

i was about to say i have never know a CN without vietFAN, but then i looked at the date on your flag, and what my memory recalls as when i joined, i cant say that.

so, i wish to say, congrats, and this being only the third day i have ever seen a FAN at peace, its looks really damn good.

If I recall, once-sanctioned-now-unsanctioned alliance flags were briefly removed the game, then brought back by popular demand.

Will FAN begin off-site recruiting once more to get their numbers back up and get a lot more older(as in age) players back into the cyberverse?

It's not out of the question, but at this time we're fine with the membership we have.

EDIT: Correct punctuation FTW!

Edited by mpol777

[OOC]Or, it's impossible to kill someone in this game[/OOC]

OOC: It's entirely possible to remove from access everything that makes the game entertaining and worthwhile, however, so that only a community with strong bonds that transcend the game can survive protracted periods of perpetual war. FAN did what others could not, either way.

[OOC]Or, it's impossible to kill someone in this game[/OOC]

[OOC]You're just looking at "someone" wrong. The casualty numbers show that it's pretty darn easy to kill someone. Now, nation leaders are much more elusive... ;) [/OOC]