FAN Victory Lap

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's basically what they live for but everyone is so focused on NPO getting torn down they forget how these alliances acted...... WUT was twice as violent as 1V......

The keyword here is "was". Many here have learned from mistakes, some after repeating the same ones, some have yet to learn.

Like wildlife, we are as wary as you are, but won't start !@#$ if you don't mess with us.

Since actions speak volumes, I won't write a treatise on that. Once the victory high has worn off (might be a while, that was some good !@#$), and the reality hangover sets in for a while, please do not assume our intentions.

If you have ANY question where you stand with FAN. Please ask FAN, rather than a third party. We do not e-lawyer or mince words.

Man, I can't imagine the resolve you guys must've had in order to wither the two years of eternal war. That in and of itself shows just how dedicated and how much balls/perseverence to finally reach this day where you get peace. ^_^

I truly wish you guys good luck and I wish to see you guys sanctioned again sometime in the future. :D