Congrats to Sparta

Mentor

Congrats to Sparta, they just surpassed IRON for 2nd place in the alliance rankings :rolleyes: Big question is will they surpass the NPO also which is losing ground daily? Should be interesting to see how the rankings will change in the next week or so :popcorn:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They could if this war lasts for a long time, which I think it will. Only thing keeping the NPO at #1 is all those members. TOP may also pass IRON soon.

Congrats Sparta

EDIT: opps, forgot to tell Sparta congrats :P

Edited by Brinoceros

Absolutely.

I agree. Its rough maintaining your #2 spot when youre fighting numbers like these:

1811 974 39,669,815 21,905 152.31 (Nations fighting IRON)

3 sanctioned alliances, bandwagoners, plus Gramlins = rough time

I'm satisfied with IRON's performance against a stacked side.

Also, :wub: Gramlins

Edited by delgursh

They will when the war is over, because you'll find NPO members jumping ship once its over to avoid betraying their alliance while a member.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would member stay in NPO while getting pounded, but leave afterwards? They know the NPO can't kill them at the moment because they have their hands full...

Instead of studying for AP testing coming up in the next two weeks, I decided to run the math to calculate how much more damage NPO must sustain to have a score like us.

In only NS damage, assuming ceteris paribus, NPO will have to drop to 11,793,103.45 NS which is a 2,483,490.55 NS drop.

In only user loss, assuming ceteris paribus, NPO will have to drop to 209 nations, being a 721 nation loss.

In a direct, 50/50 combination of both, assuming ceteris paribus, NPO will have to lose 1,241,745 NS and 356.50 users leaving them with 13,034,849 NS and 573.5 nations.

This is assuming Sparta's score remains constant at 50.

Keep in mind that the calculations give a significant more value to nation strength than users: NPOs current score attributes 10.6896 points to their membership and 47.58864 points to their nation strength.

Using data from April 25th-May 2nd, NPO has lost 4,720,838 NS over the past 7 days, making an average of 674,405 NS/day. Because of the law of marginal diminishing returns, the averages have decayed: in the past three days, the average NPO loss was 407,381/day; past two days 413,305/day; and between May 1st and May 2nd 388,821/day.

With the last data, it is clear that NPO will no longer be the superpower in 7-10 days. If we can sustain 388,821 NS damage/day (equivalent to 129,607 infra/day OR 77764.2 tech/day) then NPO would have a score of 50 in 6.38721 days.

o/ Sparta