Karma, who are you?

Alterego

And I'd say if that war happened today and those terms were offered today, you'd have alot more people being quite vocal about their pissed offness at NPO for giving you such harsh terms.

It's a sad statement that it couldn't happen then and I think is one of the greatest testaments to the rightness of our cause.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'd say NPO would start drawing up plans to eliminate those people while telling them to "do something about it". For their security, of course.

I'd be waiting. :jihad:

If I remember correctly, when the terms were announced there was quite the outrage from the public on the terms we accepted.

You're correct, but as we've seen tonight, people even allied to NPO would have spoken out.

It's a sad statement that it couldn't happen then and I think is one of the greatest testaments to the rightness of our cause.

Perhaps, it'd be better if everyone fighting on your side actually believed in your cause though.

Yes, there was. And not only in public as well.

And yet the terms were not reduced, only shortened by a few days. This would be another example of an action that if it were my ally doing it, I would have smacked someone upside the head for it.

Perhaps, it'd be better if everyone fighting on your side actually believed in your cause though.

Getting 9000+ people to agree on anything is an exercise in futility.

I believe he was referring to the fact that you guys are gallivanting around like you won. And that you actually got a concession for being ON THE LOSING side of a war. But hey what do I know.

You would be correct.

Going by the definition, you are.

The Greenland Republic is a strong member of the Hegemony. Their long lasting treaties with NPO, IRON, and GGA are well documented and well known, all of them MADPs.

ohwait, GR has no treaties with members of the Hegemony, and is fighting NPO, TPF, and NEW.

So close amirite?

The Greenland Republic is a strong member of the Hegemony. Their long lasting treaties with NPO, IRON, and GGA are well documented and well known, all of them MADPs.

ohwait, GR has no treaties with members of the Hegemony, and is fighting NPO, TPF, and NEW.

So close amirite?

We have secret MADPs, Bob. We've always been incredibly close friends with the New Pacific Order and the Grand Global Alliance, though don't discount our great relationship with those folks at Valhalla! We paid them all those reps and tech just because we wanted to! It was an organized thing. We pay them for protection and to be part of the hegemony, so they'll roll with us when we get the need to chase after a reroll of someone or try to blackmail an alliance to spy on one of their allies' closest friends so we can roll them. No better bonding material, amirite?

Which alliances are in Karma and who are the leaders of karma?

Its the question of our time and its hard to get a straight answer to this question. People are claiming to be in Karma and others from the same alliance are denying they are in Karma. People are being told to speak to Karma leaders and later being told their are no Karma leaders.

This might help you a bit and clarify everything for this Karma thing.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War

macon

Edited by maconaldric

This might help you a bit and clarify everything for this Karma thing.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War

macon

Plenty of alliances listed on the Karma side of that webpage have come out and said they're not Karma alliances, although they fight on the same side in the overall conflict. For example, NSO and TOP.