New Polar Order Declaration of War

Proko

Ok Tyga, we'll leave it there. I suppose DoW's simply have to include some discussion of the paperwork. But in the end I've never seen that ever make a difference in the outcome.

I ask DOOM's allies in this to leave off the discussion of the reasons why one group is attached to another in this. It won't change a thing, I assure you. The battlefield and dark smokey IRC channels will decide the outcome.

But know that DOOM didn't do this just to honor the bond between us and ML. We exclusively attacked nations attacking ML. This relieves some pressure off ML nations and buys them time. Our contribution has intent more than just tilting at windmills. If DOOM's targets cannot attack ML as hard then we feel our contribution is more than just for show.

Yes, I know you will say the same. Just know that DOOM doesn't think its efforts are illusionary.

To be fair, it was you saying the STA had no reason to declare war on you. Not the other way around. I merely pointed out that was not the case.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine, Tyga. I'm not going to belabor it.

Besides, the more we talk in this thread the more I have to put up with the lame puns. Lord Admin! It's been going on in 3 threads now!

I may have to nuke a punner just to make it stop. <_<

Fine, Tyga. I'm not going to belabor it.

Besides, the more we talk in this thread the more I have to put up with the lame puns. Lord Admin! It's been going on in 3 threads now!

I may have to nuke a punner just to make it stop. <_<

Sorry Zeke, but it's too tempting with your alliance name ... no offence intended myself.

Also, thankfully, I think I'm safely out of your range.

:wub:

A stylish declaration, Polaris, and a magnificent war flag (as one would expect from the House of Ericadia, purveyor of smokin' hot graphics). Fight well, enjoy the fray, and prevail.

Welcome to the war Polaris.

and to ML, why not declare in defense of DOOM? Old Guard declared on us. We've yet to get a war from them.

Can't speak for Old Guard but I am sure they are doing their best to get to you. There is this crazy problem in battle that almighty admin added that won't let you declare wars while in Anarchy. Otherwise I am sure they would oblige you.

An Excerpt from Article III of the treaty "Permafrost," to which the New Polar Order and the Siberian Tiger Alliance, and only the New Polar Order and the Siberian Tiger Alliance, are party to.

We offered. They accepted.

No hard feelings DOOM and Molon Labe. Polaris never had a personal stake in this conflict and we still do not. However, we take the protection of our Tigers and their immediate friends (like NSO) very seriously.

To a good fight, and to great war stories to be shared post war.

No hard feelings at all, just a bit of confusion.

I understand helping friends out - hell, that is what we are all about. But, what is confusing to me, is why did NpO declare on DOOM? Why not Molon Labe any of the others mentioned? We are, after all, fighting the STA right now. You can't say that it is because DOOM attacked STA because they declared on the NSO and STA on DOOM (not overkill at all, but they, at least, are treatied). It is the same situation ML is in.

I fail to see the honor in a 377-nation alliance optionally jumping in to help two more alliances of over 300 combined nations against a 20-nation alliance. Zeke is 100% correct. All this was is an excuse to join in the hostilities. Saying it is anything else is laughable.

o7 NpO

No hard feelings at all, just a bit of confusion.

I understand helping friends out - hell, that is what we are all about. But, what is confusing to me, is why did NpO declare on DOOM? Why not Molon Labe any of the others mentioned? We are, after all, fighting the STA right now. You can't say that it is because DOOM attacked STA because they declared on the NSO and STA on DOOM (not overkill at all, but they, at least, are treatied). It is the same situation ML is in.

I fail to see the honor in a 377-nation alliance optionally jumping in to help two more alliances of over 300 combined nations against a 20-nation alliance. Zeke is 100% correct. All this was is an excuse to join in the hostilities. Saying it is anything else is laughable.

o7 NpO

Admittedly DOOM is a small alliance, however minimizing damages to our friends is not a totally terrible goal is it not? We don't have a side in this conflict, we don't approve of the motivations of either side for escalating, starting, and managing this war. This is not our fight, and thus we are defending on a small front where we can do a little to help our friends, while not hurting any of our other friends on the other side of the conflict.

It's nothing personal against DOOM, it's just the way the cookie crumbled.

Admittedly DOOM is a small alliance, however minimizing damages to our friends is not a totally terrible goal is it not? We don't have a side in this conflict, we don't approve of the motivations of either side for escalating, starting, and managing this war. This is not our fight, and thus we are defending on a small front where we can do a little to help our friends, while not hurting any of our other friends on the other side of the conflict.

It's nothing personal against DOOM, it's just the way the cookie crumbled.

The question on our minds is, why didn't you attack Molon Labe with the STA when they came to MK's defense? If you were really trying to minimize damage to your friends you would have given them backup when they hit the larger alliance. Before this, I had a lot of respect for the NpO, but this proves that I didn't really know what the NpO was about or I'm an extremely poor judge of character.