New Polar Order Declaration of War

Proko

If we can get any of our nations out of anarchy for 30 seconds long enough to declare on NpO nations, we'll surely defend our protectorate to the best of our abilities.

There is humor in the situation - the giant NpO stepping onto the playground to give the runty little kid on the monkey bars an atmoic wedgie. I'm sure our DOOM brothers are all wearing clean underwear (if they wear them anyway) today, so it won't be too bad. Not like they'll be smelling week old poop, right?

Welcome to the fight Polaris...

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we were to declare on the NpO it would be a pathetic gesture, I don't think we have any active nations not in anarchy.

STA had 18 fronts going on in the last war. Every single one of them meant we where honoring our agreements, and not one single war felt like a "pathetic gesture"!!!

...just speechless to find our once polar brothers on the other side...no words do describe the disappointment i feel... :(

Post of the war right here.

Also, good luck to you Polar. I'm glad to see you get to stretch your legs.

Look at it this way Zeke, this has got to be historic on some level, (OOC your place in the CN Wiki is a shoo in)

It should already be there. I don't check, but I was the player stuck between New Reverie and Dilber way back before GW2 in the Red Team fiasco. Definitely a public moment standing between those two. Just because you don't hear of all my exploits doesn't mean I'm parked in neutral.

If it's not there then it proves that memories are short in CN.

It should already be there. I don't check, but I was the player stuck between New Reverie and Dilber way back before GW2 in the Red Team fiasco. Definitely a public moment standing between those two. Just because you don't hear of all my exploits doesn't mean I'm parked in neutral.

If it's not there then it proves that memories are short in CN.

Oh, Zeke, what have you gotten yourself into?

Fight well. I will see you at the conclusion of all of this.

STA had 18 fronts going on in the last war. Every single one of them meant we where honoring our agreements, and not one single war felt like a "pathetic gesture"!!!

You can't declare in game if you're in anarchy. Declaring here on the forum without being able to back it up in game is the definition of a pathetic gesture.

Edited by Melon Lube

...just speechless to find our once polar brothers on the other side...no words do describe the disappointment i feel... :(

[ooc]This is sigworthy... [/ooc]

I would say you should be glad to find yourselves without Polar's gun pointed at your head...

You can't declare in game if you're in anarchy. Declaring here on the forum without being able to back it up in game is the definition of a pathetic gesture.

Not a very nice thing to say considering TPF's ability to back up their declaration on NSO.

I believe you read this thread: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55855 ?

They had something like 2 offensive wars I believe. Close enough to "not being able to back it up in game" I think.

We know sending the last of our reserves out to this new front will likely accomplish little, but in such times what are friends to do?
Edited by lakerzz8

Oh, Zeke, what have you gotten yourself into?

Fight well. I will see you at the conclusion of all of this.

Into? As usual the deep end of the pool. Desert climate for months on end and the only pool I find for a swim is bottomless! :D

Conclusion? You mean there will be an end? :o

To Polaris, welcome to the fray. Glad my small outfit could provide the opportunity you needed so you could get up to the plate and take a swing.