New Polar Order Declaration of War

Proko

Okay this is pretty damn funny. STA needed to bring in a Masked alliance to fight a 20 man protectorate...

this coming from the man that is in the alliance that attacked avalanche, when TPF had, what, like 7 mil NS advantage?

----------standard-----------------

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| | ----------double standard

---------other standard-----------

Edited by jaaku

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this coming from the man that is in the alliance that attacked avalanche, when TPF had, what, like 7 mil NS advantage?

----------standard-----------------

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| | ----------double standard

---------other standard-----------

Yeah Jaaku, read my response to your comment a few pages ago.

Yaargh! I always savored for a day a Polaris blunderbuss would be pressed against the temple of a Pacifican scallywag, shouting "Up against the wall mother$%&@er!", but alas it appears that day will never come and I'll have to settle for seeing them indirectly fight NPO by fighting one of their minions, which is still pretty damn sweet.

Doom be doomed to Davy Jone's Locker. Enjoy the booty you plunder from this, Poles.

I am in STA, we did indeed declare on ML. That is whom I was asking about another round. Perhaps you guys in DOOM will show the other protectorates how it is done and stick with ML till the end, or maybe you will do the week long war.

Yeah, Melon Lube already said it. We thought you were in Polaris. You did declare properly and I apologize for the mistake.

Sure, a week would be nice, but you'll have to chat with ML first about DOOM getting peace. We signed on for as long as they stay in the fight. We've already told the boys before we started this was going to take a while. I imagine ML will say the same about them getting peace too. When their treaty partners get negotiations they will tell us the results. Until then we are here for the duration.

What is the treaty being honored here?

NpO and STA have an M'efinADP... And at the beginning of all this drama they(polaris) stated they were gonna stay out of the war unless STA went to war, or someone messed with STA... They also stated, (paraphrased a bit) "do not test us, or friendship and ties are deeper and stronger than any treaty could ever be worded".

Today, STA went to war. So, NpO went to war as well...

So, NpO is not declaring war, STA is at war. If STA is at war then it goes without saying that Polaris is also at war, in your house, breaking your !@#$, eating your beer, drinking your women and fornicating your cookies against their consent.

A 20 member alliance whose only treaty is a protectorate with a 40 man alliance. No one significant.

At least DOOM had the guts to actually honor their treaty and declare on a larger alliance than themselves. Even though they may be my enemy right now they have purchased my unwavering respect for them.

At least DOOM had the guts to actually honor their treaty and declare on a larger alliance than themselves. Even though they may be my enemy right now they have purchased my unwavering respect for them.

Are you implying that Molon Labe doesn't?

A 20 member alliance whose only treaty is a protectorate with a 40 man alliance. No one significant.

DOOM and Molon Labe both honored their treaties in an uphill war. I would say that regardless of your size, you are significant to many people.

Yeah, Melon Lube already said it. We thought you were in Polaris. You did declare properly and I apologize for the mistake.

Sure, a week would be nice, but you'll have to chat with ML first about DOOM getting peace. We signed on for as long as they stay in the fight. We've already told the boys before we started this was going to take a while. I imagine ML will say the same about them getting peace too. When their treaty partners get negotiations they will tell us the results. Until then we are here for the duration.

I can't imagine this requiring a lengthy war or peace terms. You're here to honor your treaties as are we, and that is respectable. Given the circumstances, it's noted that your actions in upholding the treaty required a considerably greater amount of courage than ours did. I'd like nothing more than to see you and all of your allies satisfy your duty to one another and find swift peace.

Edited by Penguin

NpO and STA have an M'efinADP... And at the beginning of all this drama they(polaris) stated they were gonna stay out of the war unless STA went to war, or someone messed with STA... They also stated, (paraphrased a bit) "do not test us, or friendship and ties are deeper and stronger than any treaty could ever be worded".

Today, STA went to war. So, NpO went to war as well...

So, NpO is not declaring war, STA is at war. If STA is at war then it goes without saying that Polaris is also at war, in your house, breaking your !@#$, eating your beer, drinking your women and fornicating your cookies against their consent.

Princess Ruth, Seriously, are you retarded? ML and our allies have been pretty civil and we like to roll like that, however all I got out of you post is that you have diarrhea of the keyboard. Please let someone who knows what is going on respond. Polaris declared on DOOM. I am simply asking what treaty they activated.

Princess Ruth, Seriously, are you retarded? ML and our allies have been pretty civil and we like to roll like that, however all I got out of you post is that you have diarrhea of the keyboard. Please let someone who knows what is going on respond. Polaris declared on DOOM. I am simply asking what treaty they activated.

I'm going to have to agree that the post in question was fairly low class.

Molon Labe, you already know we have quite a bit of respect for you. The entrance of Polaris into the war against DOOM hopefully shouldn't impact our future relations.

Aww, you came up with that one all on your own or did you have help?

I'm pretty sure the first paragraph of my response answered your question. But then again, who know, its late and I've been drinking. If my post came across off colour or offensive it wasn't meant to, for that I apologize.

Edited by PrinceArutha

Aww, you came up with that one all on your own or did you have help?

I'm pretty sure the first paragraph of my response answered your question.

The OP doesn't say anything about treaties. Are you qualified to speak for the NpO?

Edited by Melon Lube

Are you implying that Molon Labe doesn't?

Not at all far from it I have great respect for ML and hope that after that war is over ML will allow me to buy the first round of beers.

However the fact is that some alliances in this war and other before it have put their own political gains or survival above honoring treaties that they sign. ML and DOOM should be held as shining examples of what an alliance should be.