New Polar Order Declaration of War

Proko

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay this is pretty damn funny. STA needed to bring in a Masked alliance to fight a 20 man protectorate...

Hey, they had to have some reason to enter the war. And since you weren't kind enough to declare war on STA when you declared on NSO (STA and NSO did both declare on the alliance you were defending, after all), this had to do.

...just speechless to find our once polar brothers on the other side...no words do describe the disappointment i feel... :(

Really? You didn't see this coming from day 1? I did.... ^_^

On the topic of the OP, I am loving the graphics. Good luck finding slots!

Edited by Arrnea

...just speechless to find our once polar brothers on the other side...no words do describe the disappointment i feel... :(

perhaps this will serve as a reminder of just how dramatically the NPO's policies have driven a wedge between the NPO and the rest of the cyberverse

Edited by Tomcat

Okay this is pretty damn funny. STA needed to bring in a Masked alliance to fight a 20 man protectorate...

You know what else was funny? You not declaring on STA out of fear of NpO. You know what else was funny? All those 20 alliance versus tiny insignificant alliance beatdowns that you happily took part in as a member of the Continuum.