New Polar Order Declaration of War

Proko

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STA had 18 fronts going on in the last war. Every single one of them meant we where honoring our agreements, and not one single war felt like a "pathetic gesture"!!!

I am going to agree with STA on this. Time and again they have shown their metal on the field of battle and are most honorable in the fight.

My mistake. Were all those before update? I remember seeing the number 2 get thrown around :P

I try to post my DoW's before attacks. :P Given our tactical situation you can imagine why the go order would be POST update.

I'm talking about us, not TPF.

We are good for another round though right? All those surrender threads before the first round is over makes my stomach turn. If not though, I suppose I understand with all things considered.

From the way you phrased it, it appeared that you believed anyone honoring a treaty in spirit even if they cannot honor it in arms was pathetic.

The 15 nations TPF sent to aid us is a lot more than the 0 we would be able to send to DOOM's aid.

We are good for another round though right? All those surrender threads before the first round is over makes my stomach turn. If not though, I suppose I understand with all things considered.

We haven't declared on the NpO yet. If we do, you can bet it will be until our protectorate gets peace.

The 15 nations TPF sent to aid us is a lot more than the 0 we would be able to send to DOOM's aid.

Surely you have some nations in peace mode that are ready to come out to defend their brothers? I am not really blaming you for not declaring to protect them, I am just saying it is not pathetic to simply honor a treaty in spirit. Eventually those in anarchy will come out of it...

We haven't declared on the NpO yet. If we do, you can bet it will be until our protectorate gets peace.

Heh, at this point I think you guys just want to be able to brag about some insane odds against you when this is all over. How many nations would you guys be taking on then?

Kidding of course, not much you guys can do about it at this point. A shame your Bloc friends cannot or will not help you in this.

Uhmmm, Melon Lube's in Molon Labe, not DOOM. You didn't declare on ML as neither did Polaris.

DOOM will be here until ML can leave. ML will be here until Vallhalla can leave. We don't just show up for a round of beating to say we serviced our honor. We stay until we fulfill our commitment.

Heh, at this point I think you guys just want to be able to brag about some insane odds against you when this is all over. How many nations would you guys be taking on then?

Kidding of course, not much you guys can do about it at this point. A shame your Bloc friends cannot or will not help you in this.

But you knew that before you declared. ;)

Edit: I saw the banner in your information and thought you were NpO. My bad.

Edited by Melon Lube

Uhmmm, Melon Lube's in Molon Labe, not DOOM. You didn't declare on ML as neither did Polaris.

DOOM will be here until ML can leave. ML will be here until Vallhalla can leave. We don't just show up for a round of beating to say we serviced our honor. We stay until we fulfill our commitment.

I am in STA, we did indeed declare on ML. That is whom I was asking about another round. Perhaps you guys in DOOM will show the other protectorates how it is done and stick with ML till the end, or maybe you will do the week long war.