New Polar Order Declaration of War

Proko

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what else was funny? You not declaring on STA out of fear of NpO. You know what else was funny? All those 20 alliance versus tiny insignificant alliance beatdowns that you happily took part in as a member of the Continuum.

Name one.

perhaps this will serve as a reminder of just how dramatically the NPO's policies have driven a wedge between the NPO and the rest of the cyberverse

Please don't suggest that this declaration of war in any way is an act of aggression against our allies in Valhalla or NPO. We remain on friendly terms with both alliances and I don't think the treaties will be cancelled anytime soon.

Further more, for everyone that things we are "siding" with Karma, please don't. This war is completely separate from the ideologies that have been put forth in the Karma vs Hegemony global conflict.

Kinda like TPF DoWing Avalanche... Smallest Karma alliance at the time ;).

There is a vast difference dowing someone that you know will chain via MDP treaty and dow'ing a protectorate with no treaties 600 nations vs 20.

There is a vast difference dowing someone that you know will chain via MDP treaty and dow'ing a protectorate with no treaties 600 nations vs 20.

Are you saying ML will not retaliate on NpO for attacking there protectorate?? And that this will not constitute an attack from other alliances?? If all this is true then I truly hope that all of Hegemonys protectorates are hearing this!!

Are you saying ML will not retaliate on NpO for attacking there protectorate?? And that this will not constitute an attack from other alliances?? If all this is true then I truly hope that all of Hegemonys protectorates are hearing this!!

I highly doubt ML can retaliate given they were previously fighting at least 10-15:1 odds.

Frankly I am waiting for the TPF DoW on NpO honoring their protectorate of DOOM, after all TPF has been preaching honor for days now.

I'm waiting for you to realize DOOM isn't our protectorate.

If we were to declare on the NpO it would be a pathetic gesture, I don't think we have any active nations not in anarchy.

Someone just wanted to play I suppose.. Not that ML can do anything except throw the empty shell casings and pile the casualties high in a wall ;)

Good luck DOOM.. ML will fight back to back with you to the end.. Honor and strength!

oo/ ML

oo/ DOOM

Best of luck to both of you :)

Fight with honor.. see ya on the other side friends!

Like the lack of a TPF DoW on STA out of fear of Polaris... I suppose you guys took chaining into account there too :P

Like the lack of a TPF DoW on STA out of fear of Polaris... I suppose you guys took chaining into account there too :P

We took our NAP into account. I'm pretty sure tyga has since taken steps to remove that. Y'all will have your chance soon enough.