Announcement from M*A*S*H

How honourable, yes dont tell your treaty partners you are betraying them. The honour from the Karma side is a smokescreen and only used when talking about non allies.

No offense, but never become a military strategist.

Edited by Spermicide

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M*A*S*H turns into Heroes of the Union ITT

Ouch Haf, that one kinda stings and is definitely uncalled for. I was there and it sucked until Aqua showed up and called shenanigans.

There's quite the difference between activation of a valid defense clause during war time and an alliance being rolled without any prior communication for a one recruitment mistake and being told to change spheres as a term of surrender. I hope you reconsider your post and attempt to appreciate the difference.

I doubt that they will be blacklisted. We just ask for more open lines of communication. The embassy on our forums is pretty dead...

I'm your ambassador, and I stop by your forum about every day. I just don't write every day since there is usually nothing to update. I do get some banter back on forth there, but not to much, it is mainly me just stopping by to say hi.

Hey you guys, you're only supposed to keep grudges *I* approve of. :smug:

No, in all seriousness, this is very understandable. Good luck MASH.

I'm sure you'd be welcomed back on Maroon if you so desired.

Edited by Nausea

Hey you guys, you're only supposed to keep grudges *I* approve of. :smug:

No, in all seriousness, this is very understandable. Good luck MASH.

I'm sure you'd be welcomed back on Maroon if you so desired.

Indeed, as Roq said, we'd be glad to have an honorable alliance like M*A*S*H on maroon.

Ouch Haf, that one kinda stings and is definitely uncalled for. I was there and it sucked until Aqua showed up and called shenanigans.

Well, a. Aqua wasn't the only one to call shenanigans, something you guys often seem to forget, and b. I see a huge number of people attempting to say "come to our sphere if you want to launch wars like this one" here, and that stings a lot too.

I've known M*A*S*H for an awful long time, and while they're not perfect (who is?), trying to drag them away from Legion in particular over one disagreement is pretty low.

M*A*S*H, I have to say I didn't expect this. I predicted you siding with purple and the NPO. Regardless, this is welcome as I never really have had any reason to dislike you. Good luck, not that you need it. Enjoy smashing the IGV.

Agreed, I thought they would stand by Legion, as they always had.

EDIT:^^^^

HAF...ODN stated which side they were joining, and it wasn't UPN's or Legions. ;) I do agree, trying to take them from Legion is low...as they have a very long friendship, and I hope it stays intact after this.

Edited by Chalaskan

Well, a. Aqua wasn't the only one to call shenanigans, something you guys often seem to forget, and b. I see a huge number of people attempting to say "come to our sphere if you want to launch wars like this one" here, and that stings a lot too.

I've known M*A*S*H for an awful long time, and while they're not perfect (who is?), trying to drag them away from Legion in particular over one disagreement is pretty low.

It was a long time ago, and I could be wrong, but I don't remember anyone publicly stepping up for us the way MK, Rok, MHA, and a host of other alliances did.

M*A*S*H does not owe the New Pacific Order any defense. They are not treatied. Legion on the other hand, is treatied to NPO and is bravely going to their defense. They also share a MDoAP with M*A*S*H, who's option Aggression article was either not activated or was activated after Athens had requested the activation of our ODP with M*A*S*H. We made it clear that we recognized their conflicting optional treaties and that we would not think any less of them if they chose Legion over Athens.

If M*A*S*H does not wish to be part of the Hegemony, the decision is there's. Athens would not have criticized them if they chose to side with M*A*S*H and I don't think they deserve most of the comments from purple sphere alliances in this thread. Aqua is united except for NATO and all of Aqua wishes NATO the best of luck in this war and we all hope they come out of it ok.

I will not recruit any alliance to Aqua, but if you don't want others to invite them to their spheres, maybe Purple should stop treating M*A*S*H like dog @^#$ in public.

One more time - Hi MASH :D

I don't know why some purple people are complaining to be honest. First, speak to MASH gov't if you got beef. Second, an entire colour sphere does not always follow one way or have the same philosophical standings - look at Aqua and Orange. Yet, they still get along despite the bumps. Learn to accept diversity and differing points of view and work with those differences, rather then against them if you want to sincerely be friends - just as Legion and MASH are very good friends and will get past this war. If anything, this war might strengthen their bond because they understand each other; each others past, present and hope for the future.

To MASH:

Fight not the Good Fight, but rather the Needed Fight. This fight is needed. Specifically, to the Old Crew, I still know every single one of you and randomly keep track how well your doing NS wise and personally. Fight this fight for the ONOS community that was burnt and then evaporated. Some came back as as a light spring rain, falling in new fields, while others fell in more secure, just as fun communities. Regardless of where we are, we still got each others' nooba backs.

- Archon Draka

P.S. Bleed GGA dry. Rinse, repeat. Don't stop even when you feel the heat. This is one alliance that needs to be run down to 100k NS and then start again, bottoms up.

P.P.S. King Arthur says hi ^_^

it feels nice to some people that actually understand what happens here, as opposed to people who listen to others complain about us and jump on that bandwagon. so thanks for the support from the people that see whats goin on here

-RpR Francheezi

M*A*S*H Executive Officer

well it was a hell of a surprise for us lol, but hopefully after the war we will remain friends.

and you really shouldnt hate them and this is coming from one of the people who had a treaty with them :)

Edited by Sylar

How honourable, yes dont tell your treaty partners you are betraying them. The honour from the Karma side is a smokescreen and only used when talking about non allies.

Please, continue your nonsensical ramblings.

Um, lets see "We HATE NPO, so lets DoW GGA?"

No offense, but this isn't one of the "cool" DoW's. Sorry. Its just not as good as you think it is.

They hate NPO, and since GGA is basically a colony...well, you should get this already. Besides, they have a treaty.

I hate MASH so much. They have always been backstabbers and cowards. This doesn't surprise me at all.

im sorry who are you? all i ever have seen you do is troll pretty much anyone here. If you hate mash so badly join gga and do something about.

as far as cowards and backstabbers go? really? have you even paid attention to anything? we are not treatied higher than ODP on the NPO side other than Legion. We went to Legion a few days ago and talked to them about what we wanted. We came to an agreement with them that we still respected each other and our mutual decisions. So when have we turned our backs on anyone? GATO? Who tried to strong arm us into a treaty we did not want? WOW!

I'm your ambassador, and I stop by your forum about every day. I just don't write every day since there is usually nothing to update. I do get some banter back on forth there, but not to much, it is mainly me just stopping by to say hi.

Our spam forums can use some Dran love :P