Announcement from M*A*S*H

I hate MASH so much. They have always been backstabbers and cowards. This doesn't surprise me at all.

That's a very correct statement to make... Those cowards at MASH ditched PLUS at the first sign of trouble and they never offered to protect their oldest ally at all!

I've been rolling with MASH for 2 years and all that time have taught me one thing about them. They are Reliable. If you need them they are their for you. I know you all will say " No wai! Wha about da legion?" well all I can say is that they have a special connection that will not be broke over this. The Legion I'm sure understands why MASH is doing what they are doing and for god's sake the legion said they would not be activating their treaties.

To our allies who support Karma, we will not be activating any of the mutual defense clauses within our treaties. This is a decision that The Legion has made on its own and we do not wish to place our own allies in a precarious position. We bear no alliance any ill will and we hope that when the dust settles, we can pursue positive diplomatic relations once again.

So all the Purple alliances that was POed with MASH may now see and read this and say "OH SNAP! that's why they took the ODP over Legion." I also have a feeling that MASH and Legion spoke about their treaty before hand. Just a thought

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dearest Purple,

Remember where we are going with purple, we have done well on unifying our colour sphere, but this is always a work in progress.

While we are bitterly disappointed to see our purple brothers on the other side, let us remember our goals there, and not let this get in the way of the bigger picture.

So please, I implore you to step back and remember our goals, and continue to push for them.

Regards

Pansy

PS. I look forward to time after this is over where I can continue relations with M*A*S*H

i approve this message

Rox has class.

Also, hi Lefty, Blue, & the old ONOS gang (you too, Petrovitch!!)

Oh, and Pansy, we look forward to getting closer to our Purple brothers when this is all over.

We think you guys are on the wrong side, but we understand your honor requires you there, as ours requires us here. Luck, and willing foes, my brothers. We'll see you on the other side...

Edited by Flonker

Oh, and Pansy, we look forward to getting closer to our Purple brothers when this is all over.

We think you guys are on the wrong side, but we understand your honor requires you there, as ours requires us here. Luck, and willing foes, my brothers. We'll see you on the other side...

Most purple feel that being on any side other than the rest of purple is the wrong side. It is beyond just a matter of honor it is a matter of love, Purple is family. However every family has its disagreements and what Pansy and Legion have said hold true. We can understand and respect your decision even if we don't agree with it. In the end family forgive one another, especially for following their hearts. Just expect to hear this a whole bunch:

''M*A*S*H, you're a fellow Purple, and we love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever.''

pacino.jpg

Had to do it! :P Okay, okay, group hug now :wub:

How honourable, yes dont tell your treaty partners you are betraying them. The honour from the Karma side is a smokescreen and only used when talking about non allies.

Here's a line from The Republic of Plato:

"That's because you are wise, Thrasymachus," I said. "Hence you knew quite well that if you asked someone how much twelve is and in asking him told him beforehand, 'See to it you don't tell me, you human being, that it is two times six, or three times four, or six times two, or four times three; I won't accept such nonsense from you'-it is plain to you, I suppose, that no one would answer a man who asks in this way. And if he asked, "Thrasymachus, what do you mean? Shall I answer none of those you mentioned before? Even if it happens to be one of these, shall I say something other than the truth, you surprising man? Or what do you mean?"-what would you say to him in response?"

Nice to see some remember ONOS. I'm seeing a distinct lack of Ejay in this thread, though.

-ActionAction, former self-appointed Overseer of Familia Uno.

EDIT

PS: Hi Flonky!~ You can mess up my hair anytime.

Ejay's around somewhere.

And I'll tell your 'mom' you say hi.

I am only disappointed that MASH did not relay intentions to her purple allies before posting a DoW on the other side. Those of us involved in the planning of our operations instead found out through a this DoW. Being allies it would have been nice to know "guys we aint moving in this direction". We wouldn't have asked specifics, we wouldn't have twisted arms, case in point with SNAFU. With respect and notification, yes we would be supportive and bid good luck.

I wish MASH the best, and my personal frustration is I have been on another sphere, and worked very hard to work together with the alliances on purple to achieve unity with them and Olympus as a primary goal for our first year of existence. A strong supportive color sphere provides its own security.

We acknowledge the need for MASH to move with a treaty partner and having to make that difficult decision. The decision coming as a surprise, is what bothers me...but I guess if its not a heg...nm its not worth it.

MASH, Olympus wishes you well, if you wish to reestablish relations you know where we are.

Godspeed.

I am very disappointed to see a Purple alliance on the side against the rest of purple. If this turns out to be for a power grab on purple, i can assure you right now many on purple will be after you. Don't betray your friends on purple ever again.

I am very disappointed to see a Purple alliance on the side against the rest of purple. If this turns out to be for a power grab on purple, i can assure you right now many on purple will be after you. Don't betray your friends on purple ever again.

This isn't MASH'es MO, if anyone tries anything with MASH after this war, MASH can have my nukes. :jihad:

Don't open your gob if you have no idea who you are slandering.

This isn't MASH'es MO, if anyone tries anything with MASH after this war, MASH can have my nukes. :jihad:

Bozemoi, this one is gettin filed under "Unexpected, Left Field".

Guess we're livin past our differences, eh, Renolds? Course, word around Bananagrad is, even Da Choice can be forgiven...

It is a real shame what side you have fallen on but it is well understood, and sticking by your allies and going against the grain of Purple Love must have been a difficult thing to do. I look forward to once this is over seeing Purple once again United under one banner

o/ Purple Love

I do not think we have a treaty with purple stating we all head to war together. I understand why people are angry we did not side with purple in this war, but there are many other spheres in this situation. Aqua with Nato, Orange with IRON. While we had treaties with both sides in this war, we knew our alliance had to help defeat NPO due to our past history with them.

bottom line, we will gladly leave purple after the war is over if the purple alliances insist. Hopefully driving people off spheres for having different ideas becomes a thing of the past after this war. But so far it doesn't sound like it will be.

Edited by i hate cyber nations

I did like how the letter talked about how much ONOS hated NPO and then they declared on GGA (surely there are still some war slots of ours they could fill, all our members who stomped on ONOS the first time will be feeling left out by not being allowed to give it another go :P).

Also if I remember correctly I didn't see anyone complaining the first time ONOS was beaten by the NPO due to the fact that they were crushed for spying, as well as the fact you can't blame a war with the NPO for the collapse of your alliance as a number of alliances have come back just as strong afterwards, Legion is an example as well as MK (to bring one from both sides so I am not accused of biasis).

Never the less you guys at M*A*S*H seem like a resonably honourable bunch and choose to follow the treaties that most of your members would want you to support which is what leadership should really do (and you also have appeared to let Legion know the reasons), so I say welcome to the fight and hopefully might see you across the battlefield at some point (unless RnR take all my attention again :P).

i didn't say they would, i said IF. i do not believe they are, but you never know what to expect.