Announcement from M*A*S*H

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did like how the letter talked about how much ONOS hated NPO and then they declared on GGA (surely there are still some war slots of ours they could fill, all our members who stomped on ONOS the first time will be feeling left out by not being allowed to give it another go :P).

Also if I remember correctly I didn't see anyone complaining the first time ONOS was beaten by the NPO due to the fact that they were crushed for spying, as well as the fact you can't blame a war with the NPO for the collapse of your alliance as a number of alliances have come back just as strong afterwards, Legion is an example as well as MK (to bring one from both sides so I am not accused of biasis).

the spying is disputed, in ONOS I was in the high command I never saw anything that suggested anything untoward. The alleged 'evidence' was a google document that was set up by the one who 'outed' ONOS.

also adding to this since both ONOS and NADC leaderships of the time have are long gone in the past. i can say that NPO had already found out about ONOS and NADC using their war guides (no doubt from their leak (spy) in ONOS, Da Choice) which had been found off site and were not known to be NPO's. A settlement was negotiated (a fine running into the hundreds of millions) and that was that until a !@#$%* thought that this was his chance.

also flonks I'm still annoyed that you hid someone who pledged to destroy my alliance :P

I did like how the letter talked about how much ONOS hated NPO and then they declared on GGA (surely there are still some war slots of ours they could fill, all our members who stomped on ONOS the first time will be feeling left out by not being allowed to give it another go :P).

Also if I remember correctly I didn't see anyone complaining the first time ONOS was beaten by the NPO due to the fact that they were crushed for spying, as well as the fact you can't blame a war with the NPO for the collapse of your alliance as a number of alliances have come back just as strong afterwards, Legion is an example as well as MK (to bring one from both sides so I am not accused of biasis).

Never the less you guys at M*A*S*H seem like a resonably honourable bunch and choose to follow the treaties that most of your members would want you to support which is what leadership should really do (and you also have appeared to let Legion know the reasons), so I say welcome to the fight and hopefully might see you across the battlefield at some point (unless RnR take all my attention again :P).

Come on... its already been admitted that the spying cb against ONOS was constructed and that a cb had been looked for over a period of months

Never the less you guys at M*A*S*H seem like a resonably honourable bunch and choose to follow the treaties that most of your members would want you to support which is what leadership should really do (and you also have appeared to let Legion know the reasons), so I say welcome to the fight and hopefully might see you across the battlefield at some point (unless RnR take all my attention again :P).

First off, the cb was manufactured (what a suprise). Also, the spy in ONOS, Da Choice, in an odd turn of events, was given safe harbor in NPO, before we got rolled for DC's actions. And yes, we can blame NPO for the collapse of ONOS, considering it collapsed under the viceroyship of one Ivan Moldavi. Secondly, to what strength has GATO and Legion come back to? GATO hasn't been relevant since losing GW2. Legion hasn't been relevant since GWI. So to what great prosperity have they returned to after their viceroys? ONOS ceased to exist once the gov't was kicked out, as ONOS under NPO control isn't ONOS.

As for declaring on GGA, MASH has a treaty with Athens, which is directly at war with GGA. Secondly, GGA is a direct ally of NPO; severely hurting GGA hurts NPO as well.

Edit: Also, TaintedDefeat sighting in this topic. :o

Edited by Rafael Nadal

Hey this is General Warkitten of the CIA Does Rob or any other high members know what is going on?

They know.

Not to worry, CIA doesn't have to show up in this one. Might need a touch of help during the rebuild, tho. And of course, with CIA's planned expansion, we look forward to monopolising your booming tech market. :D

Ahh ok yeha i just got word from Rob this is what we talked about im not sure if rob has told you his plan yet ?

Whatever Rob's plan is, whether it involves the war or not, or rebuilding M*A*S*H afterwards, it definetly does not belong as a topic of conversation in this area. Please refrain from discussing such things here, and talk to Flonker on IRC or OOC: send him a personal message on the forum. ;)

I am very disappointed to see a Purple alliance on the side against the rest of purple. If this turns out to be for a power grab on purple, i can assure you right now many on purple will be after you. Don't betray your friends on purple ever again.

I agree, attacking a green alliance is clearly a power grab on purple.

I agree, attacking a green alliance is clearly a power grab on purple.

I believe he was referring to the fact that so much of Purple Team was on the other side of this war. Your attack on a Green alliance (GGA...which already had several DoWs against it) supports those attacking your Purple brothers. Please don't pretend they aren't interrelated. You're brighter than that I'm sure. <_<

I believe he was referring to the fact that so much of Purple Team was on the other side of this war. Your attack on a Green alliance (GGA...which already had several DoWs against it) supports those attacking your Purple brothers. Please don't pretend they aren't interrelated. You're brighter than that I'm sure. <_<

Hello, ChairmanHal.

I don't think anyone is dimwitted enough to think that M*A*S*H has a dramatic plot to take over the purple sphere by using this war. I'm pretty sure that when the war is over, everyone will still be on the purple sphere, and will soon be at pre-war levels. :rolleyes:

Edited by Pacifism

all our members who stomped on ONOS the first time will be feeling left out by not being allowed to give it another go :P).

I don't think they'll be "left out" forever.

Also if I remember correctly I didn't see anyone complaining the first time ONOS was beaten by the NPO due to the fact that they were crushed for spying,

THIS is the real reason I bother replying. A: the spying didn't happen. B: spying is a lame excuse for declaring war. C: you didn't hear complaints because they were censored out on this forum as well as in the wiki.

NPO only enjoys an honorable reputation, because they have had the power to define "honor" to fit their own desires. ONOS has real honor, as is recognized by a number of posters to this thread.

ONOS would never take some petty spying incident as an excuse to crush a competing alliance. Nor would MASH. NPO clearly would do so, as they have done time and time again. Perhaps NPO is completely ignorant of the "Spy" mechanisms build into the game? Or, is it only you?

/me waves at all the old ONOS members