Announcement from M*A*S*H

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MASH's involvement in PEACE is limited to the economic treaty. To my knowledge, they have yet to join Poseidon.

Regardless, PEACE does include a non-aggression clause. Please remember your commitment to our purple neighbours who now stand in the front opposite yours when conducting your wars. Let us remain a sphere of friends.

MASH's involvement in PEACE is limited to the economic treaty. To my knowledge, they have yet to join Poseidon.

Regardless, PEACE does include a non-aggression clause. Please remember your commitment to our purple neighbours who now stand in the front opposite yours when conducting your wars. Let us remain a sphere of friends.

We are aware of this and since our inception have always had a policy of not fighting any alliance that has a treaty with us or a long term friendship. MASH will never DOW on a Purple alliance and looks forward to continuing building the purple sphere after the war.

as we said in our DoW, we value our relationship with purple and will WIL not hit purple. I forgot one shoutout

o/ Legion for understanding our flight

Way to leave Purple alone MASH. We have given you a home for a long time. This is one of the most Despicable moves i have seen this war.

Most despicable? Damn, you should read the rest of forums man. And I am curious who exactly is "we"....did we have to get permission from you or something to be in purple sphere? Think before you type something stupid.

Excuse me,

I also have too much ammo in my AK-47...

Most despicable? Damn, you should read the rest of forums man. And I am curious who exactly is "we"....did we have to get permission from you or something to be in purple sphere? Think before you type something stupid.

Excuse me,

Sperm please do not respond in this manner anymore.

Excuse me,

"We" are the alliances on Purple, We have included your alliance in many things, We offered friendship and many insights, and this is how they behave, Buy leaving purple behind. Your mind cant comprehend what im saying? Let me spell it out for you.

MASH Left People who gave them every opportunity on the sphere. Now, they are spitting in the face of the people they used to call friends.

Edited by topgun0820

"We" are the alliances on Purple, We have included your alliance in many things, We offered friendship and many insights, and this is how they behave, Buy leaving purple behind. Your mind cant comprehend what im saying? Let me spell it out for you.

MASH Left People who gave them every opportunity on the sphere. Now, they are spitting in the face of the people they used to call friends.

So you are saying that M*A*S*H upholding a treaty is a despicable act since there treaty partner happens to be in "KARMA" and you would rather them ignore there allies and slinking into neutrality?

Do MASH hold any treaties outside of Purple? yes they do and they choose to honor that treaty. Purple is not the end all to be all in CN. MASH never spit in your faces at all, so let me spell this out for you. Just because they are on purple doesn't mean they have to fight wars on the same side as other purple alliances.

Another thing for all you MASH haters and fools. MASH is one of the most honorable alliances in CN and I was proud to be once allied to them. They stuck by me when ever things got hard and they never turned me away. Its time MASH found some real friends if this is how you act when they honor a treaty.

Edited by Left_Behind