Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know very well this isn't a decision you particularly relished making Grub, but it was definitely the right one.

Hail the New Polar Order!

Nuts.

Actually this is probably one of the least "Nuts" threads so far.

So wait is this like a Neutrality thread?

No.

It's a statement that the New Polar Order has chosen to suspend it's relations with the New Pacific Order, but still fully intends to honor the remainder of its treaties to the letter.

as an alliance that has done more than i can possibly say in one post, for me i wish my friends and allies in the New Polar Order all the best. I know what you've been through and i've been there for your victories along the way. You protected me when i broke out on my own and you stretched out a hand in friendship when leviathan merged to for The Syndicate. You have my utmost respect comrades.

O/

Am I the only one that finds it somewhat sad that everyone on Planet Bob is doing their darndest to bury NPO? I'm all for justice/retribution/whatever other crap you want to call this, but honestly, I hate to see the whole damn world turn against one group. @_@ Not sure if anyone deserves that, unless they, I don't know, decided to DDoS the CN servers or something. :(

Oh you mean like any number of alliances NPO has rolled over the last few years ? let them reap what they have sewn.

Am I the only one that finds it somewhat sad that everyone on Planet Bob is doing their darndest to bury NPO? I'm all for justice/retribution/whatever other crap you want to call this, but honestly, I hate to see the whole damn world turn against one group. @_@ Not sure if anyone deserves that, unless they, I don't know, decided to DDoS the CN servers or something. :(

Its not the first time, mate. No worries.

Oh you mean like any number of alliances NPO has rolled over the last few years ? let them reap what they have sewn.

Well, despite the fact that NPO isn't known for their textiles(sown, not sewn :rolleyes: ), I don't think that's the issue. Isn't everyone claiming to be "honorable" while simply ignoring contractual committments that are inconvenient for them? If you're going to steamroll an alliance for their misconduct, do it right for God's sake. And you speak as if NPO is always the bad guy. This simply cannot be.

Well, despite the fact that NPO isn't known for their textiles(sown, not sewn :rolleyes: ), I don't think that's the issue. Isn't everyone claiming to be "honorable" while simply ignoring contractual committments that are inconvenient for them? If you're going to steamroll an alliance for their misconduct, do it right for God's sake. And you speak as if NPO is always the bad guy. This simply cannot be.

I fail to see how a suspension pending investigation is dishonorable.

As ironic as it may seem, this is not payback, this is not justice, this is what I said it is and nothing more. If I was being clever I would have used Hell Froze Over in the OP... I didn't so take it as written.

As for condemning the NPO, surely you don't need me, you have all got plenty to say and are saying it out loud. I will keep my own counsel in these matters thanks.