Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kind of like... NPO is the jock brother with the mullet and the Camaro and NpO is the cool brother that knows where to get beer and other party favors. Much respect should be given to Polaris for this course of action.
To be honest, I always envisioned the NPO as the cool headed, extroverted older brother while the NpO was the hot-headed, introverted younger brother.

Hahahahaha

Oh, how the tables have turned.

If I had one, this announcement would warm my heart. This is Karma for you, Pacificans. I am sure you have been left wondering how things would have turned out had you helped your true allies in the last war, instead of conspiring against them and tossing them out on the wayside. Oh well, I am sure you will have lots of time to make ammends.

Edited by Mussolandia

With all these chickens coming home to roost, at least NPO should be able to make a nice omelette after the war is over.

I'm sure the New Polar Order will be happy to, what was it, "negotiate with your enemies and get them the best terms possible?" Or was it something like "pretend to be on your side while they cheer on your enemies and come up with secret peace terms to dictate to an alliance that was supposed to be your sworn brother?" It's been a while now, so I've forgotten how that brotherhood thing is meant to work.

This announcement makes no sense to me...but regardless NpO have made a decision and it is on NpO to do what they think is right. :)

I am glad this transcends your understanding, however it is now redundant. Please refer to later threads for the updated situation (actually do not bother, it is probably buried on page 3 by now.

This is a difficult time for all parties concerned and I look forward to the re-establishment of ties with our brothers in due course.

o/ Polaris

You're still calling them your brothers.....

I let my nation die and quit CN after our curb-stomp (after 2.5 years of faithful service to our alliance) because I couldn't stomach the irony of that lie anymore.

I will always love you, Polaris! May you shine forever!

Also, hello. :wub:

With all these chickens coming home to roost, at least NPO should be able to make a nice omelette after the war is over.

I'm sure the New Polar Order will be happy to, what was it, "negotiate with your enemies and get them the best terms possible?" Or was it something like "pretend to be on your side while they cheer on your enemies and come up with secret peace terms to dictate to an alliance that was supposed to be your sworn brother?" It's been a while now, so I've forgotten how that brotherhood thing is meant to work.

You know, they could have assembled a coalition to roll you and your allies. Oh, wait, it was your alliance that did that. My bad.

You're still calling them your brothers.....

I let my nation die and quit CN after our curb-stomp (after 2.5 years of faithful service to our alliance) because I couldn't stomach the irony of that lie anymore.

I will always love you, Polaris! May you shine forever!

Also, hello. :wub:

I remember you. S! :)

Will be interesting to see the post war relationships between the orders.

The relationships post-war will be very uninteresting. They will be what they are now. Nonexistent.

The NPO threw their brothers to the wolves in the fall of '08, and now the piper has come calling. In that act, they wasted the love of family, and threw away the gift!

Threw it away. Reap the whirlwind........reap it.......