World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

It's jaws...

picture3.png

So, yeah. My current claim can not fit with my nation. In addition some neighbours want land.

So, have at my current claims and I must move off to the city of Novorossiysk.

Edited by Tsnayuts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's jaws...

picture3.png

So, yeah. My current claim can not fit with my nation. In addition some neighbours want land.

So, have at my current claims and I must move off to the city of Novorossiysk.

If you did have thew SOI at the time you claimed it, you can "freeze" the stats and keep it.

FIRESTORM! :D

...Just to tell you, your land in South America was taken by zombies, then Aperture Science, and now a war rages with survivors, regular & "super" zombies, and Aperture Science. In a nut shell. :)

The orange state in US mainland is not Andonia, its Ardoria I think according to Raritan, Alvonian Remenant is not in Sri lanka thats Andonian Remenant, the pink in Greenland is Osea, The orange is Canada and purple is the kingdom of Gronland or something like that :blush:

My territory in the US, (Norfolk) North Carolina isn't labeled, my North Western Siberian Territory isn't Labeled, and the Kerguelen Islands (Under South Africa) are not Labeled. Please label all Imperial Alliance. Thanks.

Since most people have stopped complaining.

We are at 6.01.00 currently.

Also, OP updated.

The orange state in US mainland is not Andonia, its Ardoria I think according to Raritan.

^ This. It's Ardoria with "R"s.

Since most people have stopped complaining.

We are at 6.01.00 currently.

Also, OP updated.

The Red territory in Central Asia marked as Astrakhan is actually my nation, the Kingdom of Cochin. Please correct it.

It comprises Western China and parts of Kazakhstan etc.

I guess since this is supposed to be "community" i'll have to do Antarctica since no one else is to keen on finishing that part of the map.

Make your claim and we can add it. A picture is helpful. We can't partition Antarctica when we have no idea who owns what.

FIRESTORM! :D

...Just to tell you, your land in South America was taken by zombies, then Aperture Science, and now a war rages with survivors, regular & "super" zombies, and Aperture Science. In a nut shell. :)

Heh.. Well given the new rule regarding re-rolls, which I endorse and support, I can't do anything and won't do about it. This is an entirely new rp I'm embarking upon with no ties or even attempting to make any sort of tenuous ties with the old Boomtown RP. I might make a cameo appearance of one or two of my old Boomtown characters, but I suspect that'll consist of a certain goat who unleashes its vile presence upon some hapless nation.

* looks at the map and ponders.

Heh.. Well given the new rule regarding re-rolls, which I endorse and support, I can't do anything and won't do about it. This is an entirely new rp I'm embarking upon with no ties or even attempting to make any sort of tenuous ties with the old Boomtown RP. I might make a cameo appearance of one or two of my old Boomtown characters, but I suspect that'll consist of a certain goat who unleashes its vile presence upon some hapless nation.

* looks at the map and ponders.

If Molly's goat ever comes near or RP's with anyone from my nation I will hunt you down and hurt you oh so badly...