World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Map with names:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6198/worldmap60108names.png

I missed some names, probably got others wrong, let me know.

My north western Siberian Territory (the one under vaule's big island) isn't labeled, the Kregulen Islands (Under South Africa) are not Labeled, and Norfolk North Carolina (the tiny section) is also not labeled.

Please label them as "Imperial Alliance". Thanks.

Edited by iamthey

I'm going by the colored in map here...

I'll lay claim to the nations of Georgia, Armenia, and Turkey, along with the Azerbaijan territory situated west of the city of Agdam. If someone controls part of or all of these territories, let me know who so I can make an agreement with them. :)

I'll lay claim to the nations of Georgia, Armenia, and Turkey, along with the Azerbaijan territory situated west of the city of Agdam. If someone controls part of or all of these territories, let me know who so I can make an agreement with them. :)

Most if not all of that is claimed if I am correct. Rebel Army controls turkey and azerbaijan controls azerbaijan.

*Tsnayuts suddenly has competition...

Wait, are you referring to the enclave? If so, take it, but I have current claims on Azerbaijan, except the enclave.

Bah, go for it I guess, should be interesting to see another neighbour. I don't own any of that, that is, if you are referring to that enclave, but originally Georgia and the Caucasus were my target, but it's all good. For turkey you need to set something up with Lavo, I'd imagine, I dunno.

Edited by Tsnayuts

*Tsnayuts suddenly has competition...

Wait, are you referring to the enclave? If so, take it, but I have current claims on Azerbaijan, except the enclave.

Bah, go for it I guess, should be interesting to see another neighbour. I don't own any of that, that is, if you are referring to that enclave, but originally Georgia and the Caucasus were my target, but it's all good. For turkey you need to set something up with Lavo, I'd imagine, I dunno.

Can I get full names of the people in charge of these places? :P

Can I get full names of the people in charge of these places? :P

Lavo/Rebel Army essentially hold the middle east, and Turkey. And then:

I'd like to take down my current claims, and replace it with a claim on Azerbaijan, excluding it's enclave.

.I now believe my IG nation would be fit for expansion and extend this claim to Dagestan now. In my next post in unrest I shall mention that.

Edited by Tsnayuts

Balomesh has sceded his Italy claims to me and as such I have sceded my South Dakota claims to him.

This is true. My new claims can be labeled, "The American Republic of Salò".

Edited by King Balomesh

Azerbaijan rerolled and is in New Mexico now.
American Union State or AUS, not New Mexico
He's only saying where you rerolled in. :P
^ This. You're IN New Mexico. :P

Correct. Unless you want to deny the American Union State is in New mexico? :D

I'm eyeing a move to Asia, actually [/me Waits on Subtle's Approval]. But thanks for the offer.

Well...you have it, and it was a nice introductory post you made. :D

Please add Mindanao to Yamato.

Plus, I request again: Please restore the Kyokujitsu-ki red to its rightful owner.

Two points. You do not own a colour. And that island is under joint PP protection atm, and is not yours.