Sanctioned Alliances

Jason Salovsky

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this man.

The alliances with the most to gain from such a war are ironically the very ones who aren't going to take part in it, or, per their Neutrality, even try to nudge the alliances potentially involved along the path to war.

Yeah, unless everyone hates their neutrality and declares war on them. ;)

I think TDO, GPA, NpO, MK, The Legion, and Ragnarok will be at the top after the war.

(The Chairman @ Apr 19 2009, 04:04 AM) *

I see IRON and NPO at the top after this war

Arrogance is an aged wine best not opened at a funeral.

So everyone else can chuck in their alliance, and that's fine.

But God forbid the alliances on top now put in thier names. That would just be stupid, suggesting that they will make it out in a better condition than FAN is now. The NPO has been on the winning side in every war it's fought since the Great Patriotic War, I'm pretty sure it will survive a while longer.

But God forbid the alliances on top now put in thier names. That would just be stupid, suggesting that they will make it out in a better condition than FAN is now. The NPO has been on the winning side in every war it's fought since the Great Patriotic War, I'm pretty sure it will survive a while longer.

"The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow."

Arrogance is an aged wine best not opened at a funeral.

I believe its not so much that you are on top and can't possibly be so afterwards as it is how much you take the past to also be the present and future. Just because you have a good W-L record doesn't mean much now. Hell, there are several alliances, who aren't too good at war, who have never lost wars because they always choose to be on the stronger side whether that be by manufacture or coincidence.

GGA has never lost a war.

It isn't often that I actually LOL at these forums. But this one made me laugh. It really did. I think I love you.

I don't see too much changing. Must alliances will be thrust into this war. NpO, Rok, TOP, FOK, etc. will rise a few spots. IRON, NPO, GGA, will fall. But the big alliances will still be big.

I see alliances in the continuum (those left by the time the war starts) taking a huge dive.

I see alliances most alliances on the other camp benefitting, not only or neccessarily NS wise, but politically as well. Id place my money on NSO.

I see alliances in the continuum (those left by the time the war starts) taking a huge dive.

I see alliances most alliances on the other camp benefitting, not only or neccessarily NS wise, but politically as well. Id place my money on NSO.

I don't see how on earth NSO could gain sanction, unless they start accepting deserters in droves.

Which is possible, I suppose.

I didnt mean getting sanctioned, my bad that was not clear. I meant I see them profiting alot from it.

P.S: yes I am aware that the thread was about SANCTIONED alliances but still :P, I went on little tangent. Will you excuse me Lord Brendan

It isn't often that I actually LOL at these forums. But this one made me laugh. It really did. I think I love you.

I don't see too much changing. Must alliances will be thrust into this war. NpO, Rok, TOP, FOK, etc. will rise a few spots. IRON, NPO, GGA, will fall. But the big alliances will still be big.

I rolled my eyes at his post, but laughed hard at this.

Thank you for brightening up my day.