Sanctioned Alliances

Jason Salovsky

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think NPO, TPF, IRON, ODN and Sparta are going to take a bit of a dive. TOOL will remain steady, possibly dropping a few hundred thousand NS, but retaining sanction. The Legion will gain big, as will Argent, PC, RIA and NSO. No idea about NpO, FARK, MCXA, MHA and TOP. Not too familiar with them personally.

I believe its not so much that you are on top and can't possibly be so afterwards as it is how much you take the past to also be the present and future. Just because you have a good W-L record doesn't mean much now. Hell, there are several alliances, who aren't too good at war, who have never lost wars because they always choose to be on the stronger side whether that be by manufacture or coincidence.

This man speaks from experience.

+1 Karma.

Edited by shahenshah

It's really impossible to even make an educated guess at this stage. It all depends on who sides with who, who wins, how big they win, who fights who directly, whether it goes nuclear, how long the war goes on, etc etc. There are too many variables. But I do see GPA and TDO getting sanction regardless. I see that as short-term, though. Most of us big alliances have some great minds in the nation building area. The war-ravaged alliances will rebuild in time (exhibit A: NpO). But again, depends on whether the war goes nuclear and how long it goes on. GPA and TDO could end up as long term sanctioned alliances if this is a long affair.

-Bama

Situation now:

New Pacific Order

Independent Republic of Orange Nations

Sparta

Mostly Harmless Alliance

(The Order of the Paradox) no sanction

Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

Fark

Orange Defense Network

New Polar Order

Ragnarok

Viridian Entente

The Order of Light

FOK

Situation after:

The Order of the Paradox

Mostly Harmless Alliance

Independent Republic of Orange Nations

New Polar Order

New Pacific Order

Fark

Ragnarok

Orange Defense Network

Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

The Democratic Order

Green Protection Agency

(The Grämlins) no sanction

Sparta

I think a possible war will last for about 2 weeks, not too long. Perhaps it will take longer for alliances like NPO and GGA to get peace, so they drop more than others.

Edited by boscher