Sanctioned Alliances

Jason Salovsky

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrogance is an aged wine best not opened at a funeral.

So everyone else can chuck in their alliance, and that's fine.

But God forbid the alliances on top now put in thier names. That would just be stupid, suggesting that they will make it out in a better condition than FAN is now. The NPO has been on the winning side in every war it's fought since the Great Patriotic War, I'm pretty sure it will survive a while longer.

I agree with this man... It could go either way, but to just assume that the two strongest alliances in the game, by a nearly 2 to 1 ratio over the 3rd and 4th ranked alliances, don't even have a chance is ridiculous.

With that being said, I think NpO will be atop other alliances by the end of this war.

Every alliance involved in this war will be brought down a lot in score.

However, to all those who are saying that NPO will fall a ton in this war. They have a lot of space between them and anyone after IRON to fall towards. I wouldn't be too worried about them falling out of the top 3 post-war.

Every alliance involved in this war will be brought down a lot in score.

However, to all those who are saying that NPO will fall a ton in this war. They have a lot of space between them and anyone after IRON to fall towards. I wouldn't be too worried about them falling out of the top 3 post-war.

I'm not so sure. Certainly, they wouldn't fall far enough to lose sanction. However, you have to take into account the fact that NPO has not fought in a war where the opponent had the slightest chance of winning for over two years. One can accumulate a lot of fluff in two years, especially when you're the #1 alliance and can offer the most security. Polaris lost nearly half it's membership back in August, I don't think it's unfeasible that Pacifica do the same.

Of course, this all assumes they end up with the short stick. ;)

I'm not so sure. Certainly, they wouldn't fall far enough to lose sanction. However, you have to take into account the fact that NPO has not fought in a war where the opponent had the slightest chance of winning for over two years. One can accumulate a lot of fluff in two years, especially when you're the #1 alliance and can offer the most security. Polaris lost nearly half it's membership back in August, I don't think it's unfeasible that Pacifica do the same.

Of course, this all assumes they end up with the short stick. ;)

Good point, but what would stop Sparta and IRON and MCXA and MHA from those same aillments? They could lose score very quickly but still be #1 because everybody else also got killed scorewise.

Good point, but what would stop Sparta and IRON and MCXA and MHA from those same aillments? They could lose score very quickly but still be #1 because everybody else also got killed scorewise.

I think MCXA will have fairly good member retention since they've already had a mass exodus; most of the remaining members are probably fairly loyal. You're probably right about the others though.

Alright, here's my prediction:

Mostly Harmless Alliance

The Order of the Paradox

New Pacific Order

Sparta

Independent Republic of Orange Nations

Orange Defense Network

New Polar Order

Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

Fark

The Democratic Order

Green Protection Agency

Viridian Entente

The Gremlins

FOK

The Phoenix Federation

Interesting topic, as the "Next Great War" has not even started, no one knows whom is on which sides, no one knows which Alliances will manage to stay neutral, or even what the CB will be.

Gavrilo Princip did have to assassinate Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria to get World War I rolling.

225px-Gavrilloprincip.jpg

true so all we need to do is assassinate someone well known or famous

Moger were are you :P

Interesting topic, as the "Next Great War" has not even started, no one knows whom is on which sides, no one knows which Alliances will manage to stay neutral, or even what the CB will be.

Gavrilo Princip did have to assassinate Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria to get World War I rolling.

225px-Gavrilloprincip.jpg

This post consists of LIES AND SLANDER!

Sure, I'll give it a go...

1. Mostly Harmless Alliance

(The Order of Paradox)

2. New Polar Order

3. Sparta

4. The Democratic Order

5. New Pacific Order

6. Green Protection Agency

7. FOK

8. Independent Republic of Orange Nations

(The Grämlins)

9. Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

10. Fark

11. New Sith Order

(Umbrella)

12. World Task Force

Sure, I'll give it a go...

1. Mostly Harmless Alliance

(The Order of Paradox)

2. New Polar Order

3. Sparta

4. The Democratic Order

5. New Pacific Order

6. Green Protection Agency

7. FOK

8. Independent Republic of Orange Nations

(The Grämlins)

9. Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

10. Fark

11. New Sith Order

(Umbrella)

12. World Task Force

To say this is unrealistic is an understatement

Hypothetical scenario in which political hegemony is changed for a short-medium term:

Also note NPO and IRON have largest base of Economic wonders to rise back up really fast AND help their allies rise up with them.

The alliances that will loose rankings the quickest are the ones clustered together..and looking at the score, that cluster starts from #3 and ends at #n. All neutral alliances fall in that cluster, they'll just keep rising while all take a fall.

IRON and NPO have a huge buffer, not only they need to fall enough to close the buffer, but also fall faster than others to stop from buffer expanding.

Edited by shahenshah

I think MCXA will have fairly good member retention since they've already had a mass exodus; most of the remaining members are probably fairly loyal. You're probably right about the others though.

You meant "I think MCXA will have fairly poor member retention since most of those left probably don't check their nations more than once a week and most of the active members already left" right?

Also note NPO and IRON have largest base of Economic wonders to rise back up really fast.

I think your massive member counts may have something to do with that. I'm sure that your ratio of Economic Wonders to members is beaten by tons of other alliances.

Edited by Lockeria

I think your massive member counts may have something to do with that. I'm sure that your ratio of Economic Wonders to members is beaten by tons of other alliances.

I nowhere mentioned the ratios, but implied the overall base, that means the aggregate number, my bad if implied otherwise.